Picoreefer

nanoreefer

• 2 weeks later...

How are you getting these colors in your photos, are you using a filter or is this color balancing in post process?  I am going to break out my old dslr this week (gasp, 6MP) and start playing around.  Still deciding between grabbing an old 80D or waiting for the prosumer step that will come after the M50.  My iPhone X just can't resolve the issues of the LED's for me.

If this is done in software, are you using Lightroom or Photoshop?  I need to get a new license for PS if I can't do this in LR (still rocking CS1 from when my wife worked for a major apparel company here in town).

Anyway, totally beautiful!

Edited by Krux
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Krux said:

How are you getting these colors in your photos, are you using a filter or is this color balancing in post process?  I am going to break out my old dslr this week (gasp, 6MP) and start playing around.  Still deciding between grabbing an old 80D or waiting for the prosumer step that will come after the M50.  My iPhone X just can't resolve the issues of the LED's for me.

If this is done in software, are you using Lightroom or Photoshop?  I need to get a new license for PS if I can't do this in LR (still rocking CS1 from when my wife worked for a major apparel company here in town).

Anyway, totally beautiful!

My iPhoneX is useless with any sort of blue light. All the colors are achieved with very minimal post processing; mostly in-camera with custom white balance; I slightly underexpose all the photos to preserve all the details; most of the processing is done with Instagram sliders; color temperature slider will filter out a lot of blue; adjust the brightness and add a little sharpening. That’s it! :) 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...