September PNWMAS Meeting

JManrow

September 2015 Meeting!

It looks like it will be another great PNWMAS Meeting in September! We will be meeting at Bret's (MrBret) shop in Hillsboro, Oregon on Sunday, September 20th at 2:00 PM.

Location is at the Business Park located at 2038 NW Aloclek Dr. Suite #223   Hillsboro, Or 97124. Coming up Hwy 26 from Beaverton, take the Cornellius Pass Rd South exit--go about 3 or 4 stop lights and turn Left on Aloclek. Then take the first right into the Cornellius Pass Business Park. The building at your 2 o'clock has big black numbers on it ( 2038 ). Just come down to the end to suite # 223. The sign on it will read: "Merry Maids".

The topic of discussion will be Zoanthids! Bret will be hosting a Workshop on propagation of Zoas. He will be giving a demonstration of fragging techniques, and showing the best ways of maintaining these colorful corallimorphs in the home marine aquarium! Bret has quite an extensive collection of various varieties of zoas, in what can only be described as an obsession. ;) Remember: The zoa paradise is cleverly disguised as a Merry Maid business.  :rolleyes:

You will not want to miss this interesting and fun workshop! There will also be Shortribs! Bring along whatever you wish to share for potluck!

See you all there!

I realize that I had posted this in the other meeting thread... I just want everyone to see it!

• Like 1

I picked up a few free things (aka "swag") offered by vendors at the MACNA conference that I will bring to the meeting.  There's a couple of t-shirts, little coolers (that could be useful in transporting frags to/from meetings), a backpack, buttons, food samples, etc.  You all are welcome to them!  Yet another reason to attend the meeting...

• Like 2

I picked up a few free things (aka "swag") offered by vendors at the MACNA conference that I will bring to the meeting.  There's a couple of t-shirts, little coolers (that could be useful in transporting frags to/from meetings), a backpack, buttons, food samples, etc.  You all are welcome to them!  Yet another reason to attend the meeting...

So nice of you! I'm bummed the meeting is on a day I'll be out of town.  :sad:

Awesome, I need  something to wear to stores that lets everyone know that I'm a true fish/coral nut and not some gawker

• Like 2

Awesome, I need  something to wear to stores that lets everyone know that I'm a true fish/coral nut and not some gawker

We also have some great PNWMAS T-Shirts for sale! They are $20 each, and are available in sizes S, M, L, XLG (46-48), and 2XL (50-52).  They are usually for sale at our PNWMAS Meetings and Events! Occasionally, I do not have them with me at all events because of lack of room hauling supplies. I think I will bring at least a couple of each size when I have limited storage room. :)

We also have some great PNWMAS T-Shirts for sale! They are $20 each, and are available in sizes S, M, L, and XLG (46-48), and 2XL (50-52).  They are usually for sale at our PNWMAS Meetings and Events! Occasionally, I do not have them with me at all events because of lack of room hauling supplies. I think I will bring at least a couple of each size when I have limited storage room. :)

what about us big guys that need 2XL lol [* note - I found some 2XL (50-52) in the bottom of the box of shirts! :) ]

Edited by JManrow
found more shirts!

• 2 weeks later...