September Meeting Frag Swap 2015

badxgillen

Kim, I owe you a number of corals so if yo need  a Monti Pack I can get that to you next time we cross paths.

Catfish- I hope I can get one of those acro frags from you still, if Kireek does not trade for the Red open brain I think I could find a spot              for it in my large tank...That is if I have something you want for trade.

Mandinga- What would it take to get a mili frag from you?

LCScott- What would you like for the hurricane frag?

Spectra- Do you have your tank up, should I be bringing you some zoas?

Tank is up and running just finishing up the cycle. I have a few frags to go in there but don't want to push it so soon.....Thanks for the offer and will take you up on it at the next meeting :cool:  I am going to probably grab a few frags from MrBrett as I have another member over hear in the Couve who can not make it out. Also Kireek is bringing me a frag also.

Thanks!

Just wanted to say that i just confirmed the food order for the meeting, didnt want any mistakes or surprizes, lol. Korean shot ribs and awesome maccaroin salad from Noho's.......and i will be cooking a few racks of ribs on the tragger( Just bought the sucker to replace my old one )

Need anything else? Let me know I can whip up something or just stop on the way and grab something......

Tank is up and running just finishing up the cycle. I have a few frags to go in there but don't want to push it so soon.....Thanks for the offer and will take you up on it at the next meeting :cool:  I am going to probably grab a few frags from MrBrett as I have another member over hear in the Couve who can not make it out. Also Kireek is bringing me a frag also.

Thanks!

You sure? I will bring one or two for you just in case you change your mind on the tank warming gift.

Great to meet a few of you and put some names with faces :cool:

A big thanks to Gil & Fin , LC Scott and Kireek for the frags!

And of course thanks to MrBrett and Softy for hosting the meeting. That tank of Zoas is NUTS :nutty:  sure are a lot of nice pieces in there......

• Like 4

It was great having everyone out to our little spot......I appreciate everyone help involved making it a great meeting. Hope my fragging demo didn't put anyone to sleep. Just leaving the office, so i will post a few people picks when i get home. 

• Like 3