September Meeting Frag Swap 2015

badxgillen

Things I have to swap

1- green Aussie acro 3 frags still available, grows very quickly, mother colony pictured below.

2- green start polyps- free if you don't have anything to offer, otherwise I'll take a common zoa or something.

3- open brain ( not a frag, but this guy needs a new home.) I stopped feeding this guy about a year ago. The pic below is the same coral before I stopped feeding him. It still opens its feeding tentacles at night and readily accepts food, it's just too much of a pain in the butt for me to do because my cleaner shrimp steals the food.

Let me know what ya want and what ya got.

image.jpg1_zpszrbdtvka.jpg

image.jpg2_zps6ykt9utn.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsfembxehp.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsndhfb818.jpg

I have a tiny Teco Purple Plasma Arco and a Purple Rimmed Green cap.A nicely healed up Acan Enchinata head,Mind Blowing palys and a single Gobbstopper paly available.

Kireek, I'm interested in the acro and purple rimmed monti if the is anything on my list you are interested in.
  • Like 1

Frags I'll be able to swap (if I can get the day off).

Orange bam bams

Fire and ice

Blue Tubbs

Maybe 2 or 3 others other zoas.

Miami Hurricane chalice ×3

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

LC Scott, I'll take a Miami Hurricane if there is anything you are interested in on my list.

Kireek, I'm interested in the acro and purple rimmed monti if the is anything on my list you are interested in.

Thanks,I would trade a well established purple rimmed frag for a green acro.Is there maybe something else you may trade for the Teco frag,it's a slow growing coral for me.I would love to nurse that brain back to health.What would you consider trading for it?

I'll be bringing a mixed bag of corals for trade. PM me if anyone is interested in:

Acros: frogskin, sick milles, ORA joe the coral, tri color validas, red planet, green mille.

Montis: red diablo(fav), pokerstar, setosa, superman digi or encrusting.

rainbow pocillipora, upscales pink pocillipora

Zoas: sunny d's, toxic green paly,

cyphastrea: red

chalice: miami hurricane

Mushrooms: huge awesome rhodactis shrooms.

• Like 2

I also have a very large rainbow Wellso I would be willing to trade...if the trade is right. My tangs started picking at it, so i put it in the sump, otherwise, I would never trade this bad boy. Having a hard time finding a pic, but it is post #103 in my tank thread...probably 10-12" across...pink, green, blue, grey. healthy.

• Like 1

I'll be bringing a mixed bag of corals for trade. PM me if anyone is interested in:

Acros: frogskin, sick milles, ORA joe the coral, tri color validas, red planet, green mille.

Montis: red diablo(fav), pokerstar, setosa, superman digi or encrusting.

rainbow pocillipora, upscales pink pocillipora

Zoas: sunny d's, toxic green paly,

cyphastrea: red

chalice: miami hurricane

Mushrooms: huge awesome rhodactis shrooms.

Darn wish I was able to go to the meeting. I wanted to try a few montis particularly the pokerstar and setosa in my nuvo and have been wanting a miami hurricane. 

Kim, I owe you a number of corals so if yo need  a Monti Pack I can get that to you next time we cross paths.

Catfish- I hope I can get one of those acro frags from you still, if Kireek does not trade for the Red open brain I think I could find a spot              for it in my large tank...That is if I have something you want for trade.

Mandinga- What would it take to get a mili frag from you?

LCScott- What would you like for the hurricane frag?

Spectra- Do you have your tank up, should I be bringing you some zoas?

• Like 1

Thanks Bert. I would love a setosa and rainboe and a poker star. Also looking for some more Lps specifically chalices like Miami hurricane , bgm and joker favia.im looking more for encrusting montis as a cap would take over too much and shade the tank. I just need to make a trip out to your coral paradise. Also looking for a few scans????

Just wanted to say that i just confirmed the food order for the meeting, didnt want any mistakes or surprizes, lol. Korean shot ribs and awesome maccaroin salad from Noho's.......and i will be cooking a few racks of ribs on the tragger( Just bought the sucker to replace my old one )

• Like 3