looking for tank raised clowns in Eugene

tidalsculpin

Hi,

I have a 40 breeder in my classroom that is ready to be stocked with a pair of clowns. I'd like ocellaris or true percula, but am open to others.

Do you have your own home bred fish? I am willing to pay around 45 for a pair.

I'd like to stock sometime between now and late August.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some tank raised ocellaris that are about ready to go. I know that you are a teacher & I think it is really cool what you are doing so I am willing to donate a pair of them to you if you don't mind misbars. They are from my first batch raised. There is a pic of some of them in this thread. http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4828 Let me know if you're interested.

Cuda

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yeah we all forgot about Illham! What stock do you have right now? Later Ryan

All raised in-house from eggs..

CB Ocellaris babies (F1s)

CB Bicinctus babies (F1s)

CB True percula (Onyx parents, F1s)

Those are all available at the moment. I am not raising GSMs, nor Clarks at the moment, but may do those again in the future...as it is rather hard to keep onto 100s of Clarkiis when no one seems to want them :)

Best,

Ilham

They're doing great! I've noticed that they love to swim against the current - and I have plenty of it for them. They just remind of playful little kids. They have great appetites too, I need to start feeding more because they will grab all of the food before my little cardinal fish and goby can get to it. I might be imagining things but the big one looks like she (I guess it's a she right?) is getting bigger already. I'm going to pick up some more variety this weekend. Right now they get frozen formula one, prime reef flakes and frozen cyclopleeze on occassion.