Fixed for Zoa Heads

goldenbasketreef

I was going to make a joke. Something like " I cant believe the dirty stuff he is coming out with these days. That first frag, the polyp on the right...it's been hanging with the wrong crowd. Still has ditritus all over the stalk :p "...........but then i changed my mind. I will bid on all these. See if i can give them a better home, i bet they are all scared Rudy.........Here Zoa Zoa Zoa, thats a god boy.....here ya go, have some oyster feast. No...No, we wont cut you up.....JUST GIVE ME ALL YOUR CHILDREN  :agree:

• Like 1

I was going to make a joke. Something like " I cant believe the dirty stuff he is coming out with these days. That first frag, the polyp on the right...it's been hanging with the wrong crowd. Still has ditritus all over the stalk :p "...........but then i changed my mind. I will bid on all these. See if i can give them a better home, i bet they are all scared Rudy.........Here Zoa Zoa Zoa, thats a god boy.....here ya go, have some oyster feast. No...No, we wont cut you up.....JUST GIVE ME ALL YOUR CHILDREN  :agree:

You need to open up another tank to fit what I have in zoa :laugh:

• Like 1

Disclaimer: GB is not responsible for addiction to our z/p :)

Not responsible.....but you sure don't help things if there are recovering addicts, lol. I think i can trace my start back to the first zoa i had pushed on me. Isack at Coral Mafia after i bought a chalice said " Her check these out.." me..." Aaaa.....i'm not realy into the polyp thing...I mean, I grow chalices, then cut them up and sell the frags after they heal. What the heck do you do with Zoa's? "  Isack.." Oh....you buy 3 polyps of these....then they will grow and become say 10. Then you sell them or trade for other ones you don't have.. "    Ok fine, lol..........so i bought 3 purple people eaters, chucked them in the tank and forgot about them for 5 months. When i finaly noticed what that clump of 20 things was......BOOM!!  I was hooked....crudely fragged them up, and i bet Kim can remember my first sale lol. No idea what the heck i was doing, $5 a head for lineaged PPE's

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not responsible.....but you sure don't help things if there are recovering addicts, lol. I think i can trace my start back to the first zoa i had pushed on me. Isack at Coral Mafia after i bought a chalice said " Her check these out.." me..." Aaaa.....i'm not realy into the polyp thing...I mean, I grow chalices, then cut them up and sell the frags after they heal. What the heck do you do with Zoa's? " Isack.." Oh....you buy 3 polyps of these....then they will grow and become say 10. Then you sell them or trade for other ones you don't have.. " Ok fine, lol..........so i bought 3 purple people eaters, chucked them in the tank and forgot about them for 5 months. When i finaly noticed what that clump of 20 things was......BOOM!! I was hooked....crudely fragged them up, and i bet Kim can remember my first sale lol. No idea what the heck i was doing, $5 a head for lineaged PPE's

Ha ha I do! I was like holy smokes I want to buy all of it! I miss having Isaac's shop so close to me but probably a good thing. I spent a lot of money there!

I'm gonna need some of those, maybe all of those :)

You know Jorge, we have the purple one's in the second set of pictures.  I had to have them, lol.  I believe we talked about a trade...just throwing it out there :)  Although it would be nice if they grow another couple of heads first.

• Like 1

You know Jorge, we have the purple one's in the second set of pictures.  I had to have them, lol.  I believe we talked about a trade...just throwing it out there :)  Although it would be nice if they grow another couple of heads first.

The purple ones are nice. I was at Rudy's last weekend and he had some new ones. I can't remember what you called them Rudy but they looked similar to the master Krakatoas that I guess cornbred sells for 1000 dollars a polyp. I just had to stare at it for a while!

• Like 1

The purple ones are nice. I was at Rudy's last weekend and he had some new ones. I can't remember what you called them Rudy but they looked similar to the master Krakatoas that I guess cornbred sells for 1000 dollars a polyp. I just had to stare at it for a while!

It is a Krakatoa series that I called Speckled Krakatoa. I received a few months back and melted and the one I got now originally from Jeff at Cuttlefish then bought by Mr Bret & Softy.

There is a story how it came about speckled that Mr Bret posted on FB.

It is a Krakatoa series that I called Speckled Krakatoa. I received a few months back and melted and the one I got now originally from Jeff at Cuttlefish then bought by Mr Bret & Softy.

There is a story how it came about speckled that Mr Bret posted on FB.

I missed it on FB, can it be reposted here?

Goes like this:
As an originator of OG & MasterKrakatoa, I sent both to distance
planet RobMeBlind for a Jedi mission.

To keep the teritorry secured both OG & Master Krakatoa has to stay.

As a solution to ever growing zoa pirates on earth they sent back
their child the Speckled Krakatoa to rule the zoa world on earth.

Going through narrow crack in space falling back to earth the young krakatoa gaining the spots from stardust particle.

The spots will be eternally embedded in the gene and become the trademark of Speckled Krakatoa