70 gallon 14" tall frag tank for sale.

fly guy

Envision acrylics tank in great shape 48x24x14. Overbuilt 2x4 stand.

Yes, this is the same tank R-3 was selling a while back. In fact...this is even r-3's photo Im borrowing. ;)

Both of my displays crashed and my frag tank set up is seriously on the back burner, I need to restock. I just want what i paid for it which i think was a good deal @ $250. I live in Bend but can deliver to Portland area.

I can also provide the acrylic needed or repair the holes drilled into the bottom of the tank if you like. I was planning on it.

DSC06528.jpg

• Like 1

[language filter]' date=' that tank gets around. I wish I had $250 I would take it back in a heartbeat.[/quote']

Did I mention free delivery?? ;)

If you happen to have a bunch of nice acropora and or other sps frags...........and want to barter.....we could work something out. I currently have over 300 gallons of rock that i am starting to turn back into reefs.

Interested in a possible trade for Ozotech 250 Ozone unit?

No thanks. For trades or even partial trades i would be interested in the following:

New or slightly used 250w SE 10k reeflux bulbs. I use 10k xm but would like to test drive a couple reeflux.

Hammerhead pump in great condition

Mag 24 or 36 in great condition

Higher end sps corals or just really nice acros