What does your screen name mean?

Emerald525

Mine was the start of my college email address...in a time when I had about a million names and passwords to remember, it was easier to just name them all the same thing. Those college brain cells were preoccupied with other things at the time, and I had no clue I would still be on this site and in the hobby long enough to make it matter. ooops. So now everyone calls me J when my name is actually Jase. It doesn't bother me, it just reminds me that one time being lazy saving typing 3 other letters has had a lasting effect. 

• Like 2

Anyone who has met me knows, but for those that haven't........ Sound it out - tattooed. Got lots of them :)

Ha ha I always thought the tat meant tattoos but the 2d was that they were 2 dimensional! :)

Reef: for saltwater tank

bandit: for our family dog.

I thought you were out stealing reefs! ;)

I picked mine up probably 20 or so years ago in a time of veeeerrrryyy slow dial up modems with mIRC being the coolest thing you could do on a very limited internet... The Anarchist cookbook had found it's way online and was being edited by 2 people known as "The Jolly Roger, and Exodus" I really liked the nickname. I started using it on irc for my username, and at some point i decided to get custom plates for my car that mocked those with their CB Handles, instead using my username is somewhat of an updated version. I later came to find it was the 2nd book of the old testament and I still get asked if I'm religious because of it. The nickname has just stuck through the years and I can be found on several forums with it.

I like to flash people, and I like fish, so...  :tongue:

Just kidding!  :happy:  I'm flashy as in loud, in terms of color preference (anyone who has been to my place can attest it looks like a rainbow threw up inside), shine (sequins! never enough sequins!), and volume (I'm nearly incapable of NOT shouting when I talk). This shows up in my tanks, as well. Would rather have a pet mosquito than a brown coral or fish; only the brightest, flashiest colors for me! I'm still upset live rock doesn't come in hot pink. 

It can....research Coraline....you get that and you get pink rock

Edited by Fragged

I smoke a lot a weed

In fear that some day this may hurt in a job opportunity I should come clean-I don't smoke a lot a weed.....

So my humor (or lack there of depending who you ask) may be dry-I find the post funny, I just refuse to act my age but if trapped in a room with a bunch of stuff shirts I can be "serious" too

:)

When at the dollar tree the other day buying 20 packs of super glue gel the clerk asks "got a big glueing project in the works" to which I reply "No this is the best glue I've ever sniffed and a buck a pack......"

My name is self explanatory if anyone has seen my set up

LOL

• Like 5

In fear that some day this may hurt in a job opportunity I should come clean-I don't smoke a lot a weed.....

So my humor (or lack there of depending who you ask) may be dry-I find the post funny, I just refuse to act my age but if trapped in a room with a bunch of stuff shirts I can be "serious" too

:)

When at the dollar tree the other day buying 20 packs of super glue gel the clerk asks "got a big glueing project in the works" to which I reply "No this is the best glue I've ever sniffed and a buck a pack......"

My name is self explanatory if anyone has seen my set up

LOL

I don't know if anyone ever takes you serious. Unless we are talking about the quality of your tank and corals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk