PowderBlue

Go Ducks!

After reading about him battling with alcoholism it make sense why that team with so many talented players can't pull it together. Now we just have to figure out Oregon's excuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pot is now legal :laugh:

Oh wait that never stopped them........

Edited by spectra
  • Like 1

I'm am rooting for Stanford on this one because it is better for the pac 12. If they lose we might not get representation in the playoffs

I'm am rooting for Stanford on this one because it is better for the pac 12. If they lose we might not get representation in the playoffs

Dislike!

Oregon got screwed on the last call.........

GO CAL GO :laugh:

The way the Beavers looked today I think Oregon will walk all over them.............The Ducks need some help to get to the championship.......

• Like 1

Was interesting watching it today........

Did not cover the points but at least they won.......

• Like 1

I never focus on the spread for the civil war, it's always a battle! Beavers came to olay, but couldn't handle us, 8 years strong! New record for longest win streak too :)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Die Hard Beaver! I am glad that we came to play in the second half amd made a game of it. Now if we could just put 4 solid quarters together we would have a great thing going here.

• Like 1

Die Hard Beaver! I am glad that we came to play in the second half amd made a game of it. Now if we could just put 4 solid quarters together we would have a great thing going here.

I felt the same way about the Ducks this year haha! It was a hell of a ride for Duck fans. Great game and I'm glad the beavers came to play, makes it much more enjoyable to watch.

Well the feathers are flying tonight :laugh:  Hell I wish I had cable I could watch the Beaver game..................

• Like 1

that is correct, might wanna keep calm, you play them next week lol, 6 against Colorado isn't looking promising for you guys either.

• Like 1

Hey I am just happy to see the NW teams do good.....I don't really care one way or the other......

I do want to see the Beavers get a win in the 12.......and Cal would be a good one.

• Like 2