PowderBlue

Go Ducks!

285ed16d0cde54211622ca5b54f45dfa.jpg time to drink until I fall asleep hahaha

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Did you leave already......I thought you were there watching the whoooooopin in person.....

On the road right now that's a pic from the other day after working 15 hours but no way would I stay and hit traffic after this game

Ah ok don't blame you.....and 70 is looking about right. Hell ducks are running there what 3rd or 4th string QB now.....

Yea when ya spend how much I spend on season tickets and see a game like this. I dip out and yell at my car radio hahaha

Looking forward to getting some CHEAP ducks tickets this year! There is always a silver lining:)

Edited by Mandinga

You should have sold them a week earlier. With them dropping out of the top 25 today the price has probably fallen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck happened with the Ducks?!! I didn't watch the game and was checking scores and expected them to be on the winning end of the 70 points?!!! Sorry Randall. I was rooting for them! Liked the uniforms though!???? I expected the Beavers to get a beat down but not the ducks?

• Like 1

Yea it was very odd to watch them play like they were just confused and out of their league. Never seen that happen and I've followed them for a very long time. They have a lot of work to do!

Well..........going to be a long year........

Better get a few cases of beer!

Edited by spectra

Not a WSU fan just enjoy seeing the band wagon lose all the people.

You know in all the sports that I ever played I was always taught it is up to you to make sure you finish the job so that the outcome is not left in the hands of the ref.

• Like 1

Ok good lol and yea I agree with that! but I dose still suck. But hay maybe the beavers will start getting more of those bandwagoners lol.

It's gonna be a few years still I do have hopes for Andersen though. I will say so far the ducks have had the most exciting games to watch this year and that's new for them

True it's not so much of a watch the ducks kill them this week kinda year. it seems the pack 12 is relatively close match this year.

Still love em, I think it's funny beavers always wanna run their mouth, how'd you guys fair tonight? Or 2 weeks ago? Win some ya lose some, the Ducks program has been on the winning side, or crushing side for a very long time, one rough season doesn't make or brrak fans. I'm so sick of this "bandwagon" talk. They will address the coaching staff this season I'm sure and rebuild.