Go Ducks!

PowderBlue

Just having fun here!  :laugh:  I don't particularly like the OSU black and orange jerseys which is why when I originally became a duck fan so I guess the uniforms do matter! :)

I'm more of a Texas A&M fan as that's where I went to school but I don't follow it much now as they rarely show the games in the Pacific Northwest. 

And all the Johnny Manziel hype made me want to ... :puke:

I'm not surprised he is struggling in the NFL and Tim Tebow for that matter. You can't last long being a running QB those big NFL guys will squash you like a grape!  I hope RGIII rebounds. I still think he has a lot of potential. Would love to see the Cowboys acquire him. Romo only has a few years left.

• Like 1

Oh don't even get me started on Manziel talk about a cocky, showboating, scumbag... OK I got started haha. I don't follow pro ball much, the last time I followed pro it was Elway, romonowski days! I'll follow the titans a little just to see how well our boy holds up in the pros!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh don't even get me started on Manziel talk about a cocky, showboating, scumbag... OK I got started haha. I don't follow pro ball much, the last time I followed pro it was Elway, romonowski days! I'll follow the titans a little just to see how well our boy holds up in the pros!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Yes he was. He needed to get knocked down a peg. I'm so glad the Cowboys didn't draft him. They thought about it.  I do love going to college games and am looking forward to going to a few OSU games this year hopefully. 

• 3 weeks later...