Go Ducks!

PowderBlue

Haha I'm a likeable guy but when it comes to college teams I bleed green and yellow!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What about silver, black, brown, chrome, white, or any other color they arbitrarily decide to wear?

....just sayin....

Didn't mean to try to rain on your excitement and hijack your thread.

Ok, I guess I did.

:)

• Like 2

I used to be a Duck fan but I have switched alliances as my daughter is going to OSU! :applause: Go Beavers! I do think all the uniforms for the ducks is a little over the top  :rolleyes:  Some of them are cool but some of them just miss the mark! :laugh:

Uniform20Joke20Redone_zpslxzpey5k.jpg

It does get old waiting to see what is next :laugh:

It was sad to see Riley go to Nebraska.... Hopefully the Beavers can make a go at it this year.......

It does get old waiting to see what is next :laugh:

It was sad to see Riley go to Nebraska.... Hopefully the Beavers can make a go at it this year.......

LOL. Yeah I don't think the Beavers are going to do well this year but the good news is it will be easy to get tickets to see the game! :) There's always a silver lining! :applause:

You must not follow the Ducks too often lol. I can't go it's black Friday and I'm a manager in retail unfortunately.

No I do but did not even think what day the game was. I like to sit on my couch and watch the game.

I meant because you said they would be playing for last place lol. Ducks will likely win 10 this year again!

That was just a joke....I do think this year will be a little tougher than years past though....

• 2 weeks later...