PowderBlue

Go Ducks!

And I almost liked you...

;)

Haha I'm a likeable guy but when it comes to college teams I bleed green and yellow!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Haha I'm a likeable guy but when it comes to college teams I bleed green and yellow!

What about silver, black, brown, chrome, white, or any other color they arbitrarily decide to wear?

....just sayin....

Didn't mean to try to rain on your excitement and hijack your thread.

Ok, I guess I did.

:)

• Like 2

Jealous that we have 500 unis and you guys have 4? It's OK we like to look good! It's a much better look than this...

874ee3e37ba1f64e007a459950700d7b.jpg

• Like 3

It helps that Uncle Phil is around :laugh:

I think it is going to be a hard year for both Oregon teams.

• Like 1

Nah won't be hard for the Ducks! Uncle Phil donates a lot of cash to the beavers too! A lot of people didn't know, but he does a lot for the beavers but obviously more for the Ducks

I used to be a Duck fan but I have switched alliances as my daughter is going to OSU! :applause: Go Beavers! I do think all the uniforms for the ducks is a little over the top  :rolleyes:  Some of them are cool but some of them just miss the mark! :laugh:

Uniform20Joke20Redone_zpslxzpey5k.jpg

• Like 4

I used to be a Duck fan but I have switched alliances as my daughter is going to OSU! :applause: Go Beavers! I do think all the uniforms for the ducks is a little over the top  :rolleyes:  Some of them are cool but some of them just miss the mark! :laugh:

Uniform20Joke20Redone_zpslxzpey5k.jpg

It does get old waiting to see what is next :laugh:

It was sad to see Riley go to Nebraska.... Hopefully the Beavers can make a go at it this year.......

It does get old waiting to see what is next :laugh:

It was sad to see Riley go to Nebraska.... Hopefully the Beavers can make a go at it this year.......

LOL. Yeah I don't think the Beavers are going to do well this year but the good news is it will be easy to get tickets to see the game! :) There's always a silver lining! :applause:

I've got civil war tickets for sale :) haha other than that game I'm using all of mine.

What don't want to go see the teams play for last place................

You must not follow the Ducks too often lol. I can't go it's black Friday and I'm a manager in retail unfortunately.

You must not follow the Ducks too often lol. I can't go it's black Friday and I'm a manager in retail unfortunately.

No I do but did not even think what day the game was. I like to sit on my couch and watch the game.

I meant because you said they would be playing for last place lol. Ducks will likely win 10 this year again!

I meant because you said they would be playing for last place lol. Ducks will likely win 10 this year again!

That was just a joke....I do think this year will be a little tougher than years past though....