Need a simple 2x4 stand asap

Electrokate

In the middle of moving, found out I can't fit 72 bowfront s or the stand for my other tank through the door. Can I pay one of you to build me a sturdy 2x4 stand for a tank with a footprint of 24x48"? This would be raw wood, I have to have it in pieces to get it through the door. Bowfront has to go along with giant green polyp tyree toadstool and red sea zebra tang, sinularia, will see what else. Was supposed to be done moving by Friday. Ha. Can't leave the tanks long, I don't live there anymore and it's super hot.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I know this (something like it), went around the forum a while back, but i would recommend somethin like this over plain wood stand:

https://virtuallyamy.wordpress.com/2008/08/13/build-a-strong-inexpensive-aquarium-stand/

You can get really fancy and it looks good (you could even cover it with a nice table cloth) with the bricks in a "dire need" quick fix for just a few bucks at Home Depot :-) .

Edited by Gacayon