WTS 34G Red Sea Max, LED, Tunze nano skimmer, New RW-4

Emerald525

I bought this sweet tank from R-3 on the forum a few months ago with plans to upgrade to it but I am going to go bigger when I do upgrade. This is a beautiful set up. It is cleaned and stored safely in my shed wrapped in plastic.

It's a 34 G Red sea max. Ryan modified it to have an open top and the cover goes over the back area. It's a nice clean set up. 

I am keeping some of the items from when I bought it from him.

34G Red Sea Max and stand with intank media basket - $200

( I dont' have a picture as it is cleaned and covered for protection in the shed)

Here is the original thread with pictures! It's a sweet tank and Ryan did some nice modifcations including a nice plug that hides all the cords! :thumbs: 

Unlike the picture it Ryan also modifed the cover so it is an open top covering only the back to hide all the cords. Looks really cool!:

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/32243-r-3s-red-sea-max-130d-nanopolis/

Ocean Revive Arctic LED $100

DSC04185.ARW_zpsfzesb3bh.jpg

DSC04184.ARW_zps1ctoslm0.jpg

DSC04181.ARW_zpsktsusras.jpg

Tunze 9001 Skimmer $80

I still have the owner's manual and box and it's all cleaned up ready to go! :thumbs:  This is a very nice skimmer and I would have kept it but it is too big for the back compartment of my Fusion 20

DSC04176.ARW_zps2ajwkdhb.jpg

Koralia One $10

DSC04179.ARW_zpsw1k3b1nv.jpg

New in box Jebao RW-4 $40 SOLD CERK1985

This is brand new still in the box. I only opened it up and tried it out and then decided to go with the MP10. I paid 60 dollars for it new

DSC04178.ARW_zpslmt48fzw.jpg

The RW4 is just a cheap knock off go with the Vortech....

Kim just set it up in the house you know you want to :laugh: I might even build you a stand...........

Ha ha ! Don't think I haven't had that conversation several times which is why I hung on to it ! And I did have you in mind for building a stand but I would rather just get a bigger tank down the road to keep life simple.????

I will also make a package deal if someone wants the whole thing!

• Like 1