Test

b.perry503

Brad what are you doing?  :stupid:  Are you b.perry503 too? What is the test? :blink:  Is there an issue with posting things? Another member was having issues. Something about permissions... I don't know IT stuff well...:) 

I'm just all kinds of confused about what's going on with this thread. :blink:

Nice acro by the way! Is that a Mattv special?  :happy:

LOl with all the questions and again with this MattV character, who is he I ask :dry:

I am b.perry503 but that's another account. I was trying to upload pics through tapatalk and when prompted I said to use my Google account, the whole process was new hence the "test" it didn't load and told me a mod needed to approvemy post  which is why I spammed 3 different posts, I wasn't sure if it worked.

Now as you can see I'm getting the hang of it, and realizing if I sign in as Reefnjunkie there is not the big brother screening, it loads right away. 

Kim put the coffee cup down step away from the keyboard and breathe...... long slow deep breathes- we can help....remember the breathing part

• Like 1

LOl with all the questions and again with this MattV character, who is he I ask :dry:

I am b.perry503 but that's another account. I was trying to upload pics through tapatalk and when prompted I said to use my Google account, the whole process was new hence the "test" it didn't load and told me a mod needed to approvemy post  which is why I spammed 3 different posts, I wasn't sure if it worked.

Now as you can see I'm getting the hang of it, and realizing if I sign in as Reefnjunkie there is not the big brother screening, it loads right away. 

Kim put the coffee cup down step away from the keyboard and breathe...... long slow deep breathes- we can help....remember the breathing part

Who is MattV?  :agree:  Who is B.Perry503? :agree:

Well I guess today is the day Brad finally flipped out! :nutty:   :laugh:

Was a little strange seeing you talking to your self there! Kinda reminds me of the days of zoalander, cyberboy, and ca2or! :rimshot:

Oh snap! Oh no she didnt! :fishhit:

Thanks for clearing that up :) and I actually gave up caffeine completely in December... no joke! Maybe I should start it back up again cause you are difficult to follow sometimes! :congratulatory:

What is the acro you keep posting pictures of in a spammy kind of way! Is it the Jason Fox Spam Acro?