August Meeting... PNWMAS Annual Summer Potluck BBQ!

JManrow

• 2 weeks later...

We are are trying to get an approximate idea of how many people will be attending the PNWMAS Picnic on Sunday! Please post if you will be attending and how many in your group! :)

I will be there early... just myself this year.

Hot foods, Cold beverages, and even Cooler people at this event. And don't worryI will be bringing a box, maybe two, of some corals for the raffles. There will be frags one way or another. 

And don't forget the family is welcome.

That's great Bert cause I couldn't connect with Matt today! He's more difficult to spot than Sasquatch! (Bigfoot not our forum member) And yes please bring the family! There is a disc golf course nearby and lots of running room for the kids!

And now for some teasers of the coral raffle, I have much more I will be bringing but this is a taste.

All apologies about the bad pics, my son is not here and he is my go too camera man. You will have to use your imagination for some of these but you get the idea....Some good stuff to be had.

DSCF4043_zpsfmme9fsx.jpg

Aussies purple tipped tabler

DSCF4036_zpsysfi4zzl.jpg

True Blue Rufus

DSCF4037_zpsmgcxqxny.jpg

Rainbow Tort Fraglet

DSCF4038_zps0gjkljul.jpg

GI Joe People Eater

DSCF4040_zpsbzbhqlj3.jpg

Flame Skirts

DSCF4039_zpsa6ycfamz.jpg

Super Red Cyphastrea

DSCF4044_zpsjdb5n749.jpg

Red Acropora Simplex

DSCF4041_zpshmxfj9t3.jpg

Deep water acropora goodness

DSCF4042_zps48oqjoo9.jpg

And several other guests appearances to look forward too.

• Like 3

Am sure it was a great time.....hope all had fun! Me well I am just a home body :rolleyes:

Actually forgot about it until last night and had plans today....to warm and smokey out for me anyway :unsure:

Dang whoever gets that GI Joe PE better grow it out as I want one when I get going again that thing is sweet looking!

Edited by spectra

It was not too smokey and it was a lot of fun! Thanks Badxgillen for the generous donation of corals. Robert brought a ton of corals from his own tank! Thanks John for booking us up with the Rosecity Reefer band! They were great! Loved all the songs they came up with like a Dolphin love and clownfish baptism! lol

• Like 3