Is it possible to change the sleeping habits of a Leopard Wrasse?

concrEETdonkey

So on Saturday I picked up a Leopard Wrasse from Cuttlefish, and so far she has been going to bed by around 6pm, even though my lights dont turn off until 9:30... unfortunately I dont get home from work until after 6pm. so... Is it possible to somehow change their sleep pattern? Or will she eventually change to my light settings? Currently its been impossible to feed her... Also would be nice to get to see the fish I purchased lol

Mine all took some time to adjust to their current sleep regiment, but now wake up by 8am and go to bed at 8-8:30pm. I think as they get more comfortable, they will be out more. They become like clockwork once they're established in the tank. 

When I first got mine, also from Jeff, it would only eat 1mm size pellets. I tried frozen small shrimps, fish eggs, but wasn't untill I put pellets that it started eating. Now, it eats like a pig, eats everything...frozen shrimps, fish eggs, pellets, and flake food.