July Meeting Pictures!

Emerald525

Thanks Holly for hosting such an awesome meeting! You have a lovely home and you are an amazing host!

The contests were fun and it was great to see all of your tanks! Loved them all! Makes me want to upgrade! :clap: 

This is a nice bowfront!

DSC04070.ARW_zpsik3y8kig.jpg

DSC04071.ARW_zpsxrhri42n.jpg

These are in the main display tank. There are numbers because it was part of the zoa naming contest. I'm not sure who won but I know it wasn't me! :wacko: 

Thanks Mr. Bret for supplying the frags for the winner and arranging all of this! Here are some of the answers... :)

DSC04075.ARW_zpscgg2vm1v.jpg

DSC04076.ARW_zpsuhkgn8ie.jpg

DSC04079.ARW_zpsel1xudlt.jpg

DSC04088.ARW_zpsit0o8biz.jpg

Down in the basement! More tanks! 

Here's a nice maximini propogation tank!

DSC04078.ARW_zpsw6fjuf4m.jpg

And some beautiful anemones! 

DSC04079.ARW_zpsel1xudlt.jpg

This one is in the main display! Just gorgeous!

DSC04092.ARW_zpsuclozl66.jpg

• Like 1

Before the meeting we had a board meeting. Our first official one!

That's our fearless leader Jmanrow with Thomas (Derbird). I'm not sure but I think John is asleep...

DSC04093.ARW_zpsc6dibduo.jpg

That's Holly on the left , Garrett in the middle and Mr. Bret! Part of our board! Sirena and Mrs. Bret are in the background listening in on our ultra secret board meeting... :)

First time I had beer at a board meeting! Thanks Holly!

DSC04094.ARW_zpsoy2pdnhh.jpg

DSC04096.ARW_zpsuwwrf23c.jpg

DSC04097.ARW_zpstrghxykp.jpg

DSC04098.ARW_zpsd6b3u6yp.jpg

DSC04103.ARW_zpswdqosbmb.jpg

That's Beth (tanktop74) and Sirena! Say cheese!

DSC04104.ARW_zpsnnhdv58s.jpg

• Like 2

On to the meeting! We had a great turnout! About 30 people! It was good to see everyone!

Rbeyer and his wife! They just got married 2 weeks ago!

DSC04105.ARW_zpsi63y6inr.jpg

Sasquatch, Holly and Fernando! Nice to meet you Fernando! Sasquatch is taking this zoa id contest very seriously. Not sure but pretty sure he won the zoa id contest! I was a close second or third.. Hey I was out of the hobby for a while! :) This was all a clever ploy by Holly to figure out what all the names of her zoas were! Smart move Holly! :)

DSC04108.ARW_zpsgpsukpaw.jpg

DSC04109.ARW_zpsuipuxwhz.jpg

Holly's latest tank the Red Sea Reefer! It's a beauty! I want one!!

DSC04110.ARW_zpsaoluck6f.jpg

People gathered around her main tank! Very nice clean setup! Love that blue carpet anemone

DSC04113.ARW_zps3r8mhfob.jpg

Newer member 57buick

DSC04116.ARW_zps882ubbmw.jpg

Full tank shot!

DSC04117.ARW_zpsh3y1vqcd.jpg

Love your hawkfish!

DSC04119.ARW_zpsexjd7o5i.jpg

And your blue carpet anemone!

DSC04120.ARW_zpsckwfucfz.jpg

• Like 1

Nice seeing people hanging out! That's Jeff trying to avoid being photographed. I think he is in the witness protection program! shhhh ;)

DSC04121.ARW_zpstdipsugi.jpg

That's Jorge explaining you too can have a muscular build by drinking one Burgerville shake a day!

DSC04122.ARW_zpspg7mvsrw.jpg

Beth loves when I take pictures at these things!

DSC04123.ARW_zpsgttlakxr.jpg

I was determined to get a picture of Jeff without his hands in front of his face!

DSC04125.ARW_zpsjwc29gqq.jpg

Lots of good food! Holly makes some killer desserts!

DSC04127.ARW_zpsbrn3ze1q.jpg

DSC04129.ARW_zps2ka1jkoj.jpg

Another full tank shot!

DSC04128.ARW_zpsktvx6duw.jpg

• Like 1

It was great to meet everyone! Hollys place and tanks are amazing. Next time swing the camera around so we have your gorgeous face in too Kim. It was fun to chat with Sirena. Everyone was so warm and welcoming, I can see why Bret loves you all.

• Like 2

Holly, your tanks are gorgeous! :)  Thanks, Kim, for taking such nice photos and sharing.

In the board meeting photos, Sirena appears to be sitting on the couch with a tremendous amount of cotton candy! Took me a minute to realize those were flowers on the table, haha.

Sorry I couldn't be there. I've been sick lately and didn't want to bring my germs to the party.

• Like 1

It was great to meet everyone! Hollys place and tanks are amazing. Next time swing the camera around so we have your gorgeous face in too Kim. It was fun to chat with Sirena. Everyone was so warm and welcoming, I can see why Bret loves you all.

Ha ha! One advantage to taking the pictures is I don't end up being in them! It was nice to finally meet you after being over at your house several times geeking out on Bret's tanks! You had some great stories.

Holly, your tanks are gorgeous! :) Thanks, Kim, for taking such nice photos and sharing.

In the board meeting photos, Sirena appears to be sitting on the couch with a tremendous amount of cotton candy! Took me a minute to realize those were flowers on the table, haha.

Sorry I couldn't be there. I've been sick lately and didn't want to bring my germs to the party.

lol! It does look like cotton candy! Holly actually moved those because they were blocking my view on the table! Hope to meet you one day!

Looked like a good time and will have to hit the next one maybe.

Like I said I just do not feel well today for some reason....who knows.

I hope you are feeling better today, spectra. The next meeting will be our annual PNWMAS Picnic at Champoeg Park on August 23rd ! You will not want to miss this event!

• Like 1

Thank you Kim, for these great pictures! I just want to warn everyone though... Kim is very good at taking candid shots of people. Make sure she is nowhere around if you blink, sneeze, look at the ceiling, yawn, etc...   Thanks again for these very flattering pictures of me. ;) (They were all excellent, but I just thought that it would be good to give people fair warning). :rolleyes:

• Like 2