bamburgb

Huge thanks to MrBret & Softy

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to MrBret and Softy for the amazing zoas haha enabling my new addiction lol =) love the huge selection you guys have and all the coloration in them :-D and have had an awesome time every time I have came to get a new one. 

• Like 2

I will be hitting them up once my new tank is going....Zoas are the only reason I came back to this hobby.....

Some of the healthiest zoas I have ever seen.  Good colors, good lineage, the real deal!  Always a treat to find something new there those guys have it down...

Great guys and they have THE best and widest variety of zoas out there! There place is fun to visit too! Hope to do a meeting there soon!

Great guys and they have THE best and widest variety of zoas out there! There place is fun to visit too! Hope to do a meeting there soon!

Now that sounds like a plan............

Ya they have some amazing looking zoas, I picked up some Rastas from them today and then last week I bought a Sunny D, Captain America and a rainbow raptor

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to MrBret and Softy for the amazing zoas haha enabling my new addiction lol =) love the huge selection you guys have and all the coloration in them :-D and have had an awesome time every time I have came to get a new one. 

Thanks a lot man.....I don't think a week goes by that we haven't bought something new. I think our master plan is working, lol. Have a fun place to come hang out, and Geek on Zoa's.  I don't think you have mad your self a Mii yet, so don't forget about that next time :)

Pretend i'm quoting the rest of ya......Thanks for the kind words. I need to figure the multi quote thing, lol.

• Like 1

Loving the Zoas, the Sunny D polyp I got has now multiplied to 3 (2 babies) and the polyp I got of Raptor Rainbow has multiplied from 1 big polyp to 2 big polyps and 2 babies. Also noticed a baby polyp on the Rastas as well. Super Excited =)

• Like 1

Loving the Zoas, the Sunny D polyp I got has now multiplied to 3 (2 babies) and the polyp I got of Raptor Rainbow has multiplied from 1 big polyp to 2 big polyps and 2 babies. Also noticed a baby polyp on the Rastas as well. Super Excited =)

Awesome..........Looks like they are enjoying their new home.  Might have to get your self some fragging supplies and make some frags of your own in a bit.

haha ya, never fragged zoas so definitely a little hesitant. Will prob try fragging some of the cheaper zoas before I attempt on those

haha ya, never fragged zoas so definitely a little hesitant. Will prob try fragging some of the cheaper zoas before I attempt on those

Thanks for the update! They truly are great guys and you are not going to see such a variety for the price anywhere else! Just so you know the plan for the September meeting is to have Bret and Adam demonstrate some of their awesome fragging skills! :)

Haha ill definitely try to make it to that, Its so hard for me to make it to those because I work nights and every other Saturday as well as every Sunday

• Like 1

Haha ill definitely try to make it to that, Its so hard for me to make it to those because I work nights and every other Saturday as well as every Sunday

Ohh good job with the growth. I don't like your work schedule! :unsure: Very difficult indeed to make a weekend meeting! :comp:

Ya if its on a Sunday then I might be able to make it if I dont work the Saturday before. But also in September we will be in a maintenance shutdown so might be able to get a night off of work

Ya if its on a Sunday then I might be able to make it if I dont work the Saturday before. But also in September we will be in a maintenance shutdown so might be able to get a night off of work

I guess we need to get a date nailed down then so you can plan ahead!????

• Like 1

I had a colony of blues years ago I would just grab the rock and hit it with a cut wheel on a grinder.....Probably at least 6 frags to people on the board.....