Huge thanks to MrBret & Softy

bamburgb

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to MrBret and Softy for the amazing zoas haha enabling my new addiction lol =) love the huge selection you guys have and all the coloration in them :-D and have had an awesome time every time I have came to get a new one. 

• Like 2

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to MrBret and Softy for the amazing zoas haha enabling my new addiction lol =) love the huge selection you guys have and all the coloration in them :-D and have had an awesome time every time I have came to get a new one. 

Thanks a lot man.....I don't think a week goes by that we haven't bought something new. I think our master plan is working, lol. Have a fun place to come hang out, and Geek on Zoa's.  I don't think you have mad your self a Mii yet, so don't forget about that next time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the Zoas, the Sunny D polyp I got has now multiplied to 3 (2 babies) and the polyp I got of Raptor Rainbow has multiplied from 1 big polyp to 2 big polyps and 2 babies. Also noticed a baby polyp on the Rastas as well. Super Excited =)

• Like 1

Loving the Zoas, the Sunny D polyp I got has now multiplied to 3 (2 babies) and the polyp I got of Raptor Rainbow has multiplied from 1 big polyp to 2 big polyps and 2 babies. Also noticed a baby polyp on the Rastas as well. Super Excited =)

Awesome..........Looks like they are enjoying their new home.  Might have to get your self some fragging supplies and make some frags of your own in a bit.

haha ya, never fragged zoas so definitely a little hesitant. Will prob try fragging some of the cheaper zoas before I attempt on those

Thanks for the update! They truly are great guys and you are not going to see such a variety for the price anywhere else! Just so you know the plan for the September meeting is to have Bret and Adam demonstrate some of their awesome fragging skills! :)

Haha ill definitely try to make it to that, Its so hard for me to make it to those because I work nights and every other Saturday as well as every Sunday

Ohh good job with the growth. I don't like your work schedule! :unsure: Very difficult indeed to make a weekend meeting! :comp:

haha ya, never fragged zoas so definitely a little hesitant. Will prob try fragging some of the cheaper zoas before I attempt on those

I had a colony of blues years ago I would just grab the rock and hit it with a cut wheel on a grinder.....Probably at least 6 frags to people on the board.....