Poor Ucks!! :)

R-3

Your dreamin. Manley didn't amount to much, his 3rd year of football exprience. We get Gibbs, Reed, Harris, Linehan - some experienced big guys. Yes Wade isn't so smart and is going to JC with Fili, but don't count out Kenny Rowe, Takuafu, Celotto are all top 50 Dlinemen in the country. Our passing D is still intact, you remember, the one that lead the pac10 in passing D last year, you remember that right?

But i hope you can move the ball on the ground, you should with that OL. The passing game won't be doing much this year, new QB and all. I fear your secondary is gonna take some heat this year though.

Our passing D is still intact, you remember, the one that lead the pac10 in passing D last year, you remember that right?

Rut Row George!!!! This is a pure admition of a struggling season next year and we have it on record.

Sorry, but without a run defense you cant get the job done. If the opposing team rushes for over 100 yards, 9 times out of 10, you lose. :) Good luck.

P.S.

Ducks baseball? (wife)

You put it well Drock! You gotta remember though the Ucks dont believe in running the ball. They have the best RB tandem in the nation and run the SPREAD!! HA HA HA!!! Its a great year to be a Beaver!

Im gonna love Ucks baseball. Greatest thing since sliced bread :) Now not only will "EVERYONE" kill them in baseball for about half a dozen years but we also destroy them in womens crew! No to mention all the awesome wrestling recruits that will come from the Ucks! Looks like the Ucks bringing back baseball has done nothing but make OSU better :)

They aren't bringing womens crew, its competitive cheerleading.

I guess we should hand over all the trophies now eh? Our Dline will be fine. You better worry about your secondary. The Ducks torched em for 275 yards last year, with Brady Leaf. We also out rushed you, by almost double, in the spread offense. Just need to eliminate mistakes.

Yeah I thought it was crew but read today it was competitive cheerleading. What is that? Is it different than regular?

Numbers Numbers Numbers.....Do stats win games? No need to hand trophies out :) When take them as they come. I cant wait for the secondary this year. We have 4 freshman at every position (if non-redshirted) that could step up if needed. All this talk is getting me amped up for next year!! GO BEAVS!!! Later Ryan

SOUND OF WHISTLE BLOWING and a little yellow flag.

"Facemask 98 defense 15 yards automatic 1st down!"

that should have been the call ...........................hehe

You know I love ya you big lug!

Yeah I thought it was crew but read today it was competitive cheerleading. What is that? Is it different than regular?

Numbers Numbers Numbers.....Do stats win games? No need to hand trophies out :) When take them as they come. I cant wait for the secondary this year. We have 4 freshman at every position (if non-redshirted) that could step up if needed. All this talk is getting me amped up for next year!! GO BEAVS!!! Later Ryan

I donno, ask Dan. He said you win 9 times out of 10 if you rush for 100 yards.

So do you guys just take the trophies once every 46 years? Cuz thats what you are averaging ;) (it would be once every 140 years without your recent baseball success)

And freshman? How often does a freshman step up and actually improve a position? Answer is very rarely.

All this big talk is setting you up for some raping later on, i hope you don't disappear if the Beavs start losing!

They protect those little Bi*ches enough as is and the hit was very legal. 2 steps after the ball was thrown. I only did this because 2 plays earlier Enoka Lucas held me, he got called for it and I still got the sack but they enforced the holding call instead. I am just trying to get paid. So I figure if they are not going to give me credit where credit is due, somebody has to pay. Sorry it had to be your boy. About the bowl games, yeah we won. I passionately feel sorry that I cant say the same for your team that shall go unnamed because to even say that team's name out loud is to shame your family name. HAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding, but really though. HAHAHAHA!!! BYU bowl in Las Vegas!!!

Impur I hope you dont disappear when the Spewgene Ducks take a nosedive. Peace, Love and Chicken Grease brotha. I am just playing. I wish the best for every player's career and hope that I have trained hard enough so that when the time comes to compete against them it will be obvious who is dominant and who has been working. I enjoy the annual contest of the Civil War because I usually win. Even though the Beavers may not win, I for sure know that I left an impression on the mind of Duck linemen and quarterbacks/running backs. Plus, it is just an emotional game. I love cussing back at the fans at your place, They are SO RoWDy!! I get all excited and I want to hurt people even more! Yippie!!

Impur I hope you dont disappear when the Spewgene Ducks take a nosedive. Peace' date=' Love and Chicken Grease brotha. I am just playing. I wish the best for every player's career and hope that I have trained hard enough so that when the time comes to compete against them it will be obvious who is dominant and who has been working. I enjoy the annual contest of the Civil War because I usually win. Even though the Beavers may not win, I for sure know that I left an impression on the mind of Duck linemen and quarterbacks/running backs. Plus, it is just an emotional game. I love cussing back at the fans at your place, They are SO RoWDy!! I get all excited and I want to hurt people even more! Yippie!![/quote']

No worries. You be sure to bring your A game from Cornvallis, i'll be keeping an eye on you all game ;)

Man this stuff starts earlier and earlier each year, i love it!!!

I saw your girls are breaking it off:

100_46931.jpg

Can you say restraining order?? LOL

Ohhh I'll be there no matter if the Beavs don't win a game all year and still writing that check for season tickets next year. You gotta understand Miles, up north here in Beaver country there isn't a bunch of "FAIR-WEATHER" fans like down in Uckville.

Dont live in the past Miles, live for the future. Lets talk about this year! Not about the early glory days with Blowlotti. You guys had a good run going for awhile, just like the Fuskies. Later Ryan

I donno, ask Dan. He said you win 9 times out of 10 if you rush for 100+ yards.

So do you guys just take the trophies once every 46 years? Cuz thats what you are averaging (it would be once every 140 years without your recent baseball success)

Its true about the 100 yards plus rushing, and as far as trophies go, we dont live in the past. We just look FORWARD to whooping a** in the future. (hungry)

100_46931.jpg

Im sure this picture was taken well North of Coburg......right???

Curtis you can do better than that, Onterrio didn't have any problems while at UO. But since you bring that up, shall we talk about Mr. Pimpin' in Vegas??

seigler.jpg

Ryan i totally understand. It seems like we have fair-weather fans, but in reality its just very difficult to get a ticket. Unlike Cornvallis where you can't fill the stadium. The glory days are still here in Eugene, we return all but 1 starter from our top 15 ranked offense in the nation. We are only 1 year removed from 10-1 remember.

Dan - so you know the place eh ;)

You got me, i've been asking that question since you started expanding.

ranked on #'s but also has a capacity percent

8 USC avg 91480 99.43%

24 UCLA 64955 70.99% (pathetic)

25 Cal 64318 95.23%

28 UO 58378 108.11% (time to expand...again!)

30 UW 57483 79.29%

34 Az 55798 99.64%

36 ASU 54562 74.08%

52 Stanfurd 41742 83.48%

57 OSU 40830 94.29%

60 Fresno 38551 93.93%

65 HAwaii 36589 73.18%

67 WSU 33557 95.56%

75 BSU 30453 101.51% (expanding)

Here is the link: http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/Internet/attendance/IA_AVGATTENDANCE.pdf

Thats just tacky. Make it look professional at least. Cut out the white part. He had probelms while at the university he just didnt get caught. You dont just develop that habit after you get a couple of bucks in your pocket. And for the record Rich was a really nice guy.

Thats wrong or faulty, plus it is an average. Have you ever seen a Stanford game or been to one. It is a bunch of old geriatrics with news papers. Probably just grand parents. Definately not that many in attendance for sure. The mood around that stadium lulls the players to sleep.

Sorry my photoshop skills aren't up to par, i'm at work.

So are you saying the attendance info the NCAA publishes every year for the last 15+ years is faulty or wrong? Or is it that you don't like to see OSU so far down? Yes it is an average, how else would you compute the attendence for a given stadium for any given year?

Yes i've been to a Stanford game. Much different standards than other schools, so the fans are a little different. Stanford has roughly 18000 students, compared to 20000 or so at OSU. Palo Alto has about 60000 people in the city, with 1,731,281 people in the county. Conversely Cornvallis has a pop of 54000, with about 80000 people in the county.

The attendance numbers look fine to me.