Another Fusion 20

spectra

You might want to mix another batch of water for another water Chang and then test it and see if pH is out of wacky or high alk. Might have shocked the system with the last water change. And if everything checks out it wouldn't hurt to do an extra water change. The solution to pollution is dilution. Sorry to here about your losses and know things will turn around for ya =)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Things were looking bad before the water change. I had lost one SPS and then another was fading fast so it was not the water change. I did make another 5 and changed it this morning but did not test it. Things seem to be holding steady so fingers crossed I do not lose anything else......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It was a long fought battle but he at least made it. Does this species of crab grow those back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure and looked again and well it is gone.......will see what happens when the lights are on tomorrow.

Do those rock nems move around? I really want a RED one but afraid it will move and kill all my yumas.

Not really but they can move. I have mine right next to my florida rics and have no issues at all. I think they even touch sometimes.

I did have one take off but most have stayed put.

• 1 month later...

Wow where did everything go? Why did you change lights ?

Taking the tank down and swapping soon. I do not need a Kessil if I keep the Fusion for a softie tank. And as where did it all go well into the garage.......

IMG_1615.jpg

Yeah I want to have either an angler or a small mantis so will just do some macros and also probably all of my RFAs in there. I am not sure but mine spawned a while ago and now I might see some babies but not sure.

I first need to get it out and replace the carpet first though......

• Like 1

Dang it's bare! I got a sump if you wanna trade for some zoas haha. How's the new build coming along?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Just need to get the Fusion out and carpet in......tank is waiting on the garage along with that 40 breeder. I am going to wait a few weeks probably as I just found baby RFAs in the tank :cheer: so want them to grow a little.