July Meeting!

JManrow

Our July 2015 Meeting with take place at the home of Gil& Fin (Holly) in Portland on Sunday, July 26th at 2:00PM! Please send Gil&Fin a private message for the address. These in-home meetings are always fun. :)

Come see the famous beautiful showpiece Blue Carpet Anemone that won the most recent Reef2Reef POTM!

There will be a Reefmaster Quiz Challenge with prizes going to the most knowledgeable reefkeeper! So get to studying to to score some free stuff!

Come meet your new PNWMAS Board and hear about future plans, events, and meetings! This is a good time to provide input of what you would like to see!

As always, there will be a frag swap... so bring your frags! You may want to set up trades online beforehand!

Pizza & soft drinks will be provided by PNWMAS.

Again, please contact Gil&Fin for the address. The address will also be on the "Evite" that you receive in your e-mail. If you are not receiving Evites, and would like to be added to the contact list, please send your e-mail address by a "PM" to kknight, Emerald525, or Jmanrow , and you will be added. Thanks

• Like 2

I realize there has been some confusion about theses "Evites".

Evites are just a way to notify people of upcoming meetings and events!

This does not mean that you cannot attend without receiving an "Evite", or being invited. They just help us get the word out, and give us a general idea how many people and their guests will be attending! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this up cause I'm excited! I can't wait to see all of Holly's tanks! :yahoo:  Thanks Holly for generously opening up your home to a bunch of crazy reefers! :clap:

It's nice getting back to having meetings at people's houses once in a while. When I first started out in the hobby I learned so many things and got so many ideas just by looking at other people's set ups and talking with people in the hobby who had more experience than I did.

Reejunkie was one of them!

• Like 2

I got the invite but don't think I'm going to make it. Sounds like lots of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure you and your family are at the PNWMAS Picnic at Champoeg Park on Sunday August 23!!

• Like 1

Sorry that you guys missed this great meeting. Holly was a wonderful host! It was very inspiring to see such amazing tanks maintained by someone so relatively new to reef keeping... I believe she said about 2 years!

We all had a fun time, and had to do a little thinking with that Reefmaster Quiz! Excellent work, Holly. Perhaps you could post it in the forum for others to test their reefkeeping knowledge! :)