Im looking to buy some zoas, in particular the ones im looking for are:

Sunny D's

Captain Americas

and maybe some rainbows depending on price.

If you have any let me know how much you want for them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NateDawg
      I'm looking for a cube aquarium that's around 60 gallons. I'd be just looking for the tank, not the stand, unless it could fit a 4 foot sump. Let me know what you Got! Thanks for looking!!!
    • By NateDawg
      Hi! Well long story short, my finally growing frag of WD got bulldosed by a hermit crab right into the center of my Duncan colony (didn't think that was possible from where the frag was at) but I came home to find a bleach white frag a hermit in its place. Anyway, I really wanna try the piece again (and do a better job at anchoring it to the rock) so I'm looking for a small frag of WD, even just a fully healed nib would suit me. Let me know if any of you have this (or something similar) thanks for reading!!
    • By NateDawg
      I'm looking for a 40 gallon breeder to use as a sump in my new build, preferably in the Albany or Salem area. Doesn't have to be pretty, just water tight. Or if anyone has a sump that's around that gallon range, shoot me a message! Thanks for reading.
    • By badxgillen
      For those of you who are not into the SPS Acropora scene it looks like we still have a few of the zoanthids left from the Oregon Reef Expo as well and this means there will be another auction. And as with the other auction going on right now all the proceed will be going straight to the Tanks For Teachers program.

Just look at this nice and colorful coral frag pack going on here.

A couple mini colonies about to start here. Blue Eyed Girls, Armageddons, Dragon Eyes, Purple Deaths, Fire and Ice, and two other nice looking frags to complete the paly polyp pack.

The bidding will end on Friday the 19th midnight, with preferred pick up at the August 21st meeting at Emeralds House.

Let the bidding begin.