Paratore's Frag Tank Build

Paratore

1 hour ago, Paratore said:

Thanks!
Idk if they are! They kinda look like it but a little different. These ones are a larger polyp RDEs if that's what they are. Because I have zoas that I know for sure are RDEs and they are brighter and smaller. Later today I can try to get a side by side picture and see what you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha - I knew there was a reason I didn't bother to try and memorize all these zoas!  They look really cool together whatever they happen to be :)

• Like 1

That second pic with the aogs?  Those are Radio Active Dragon Eyes with them right (RDEs)?

Here is the side by side. Right one is radioactive dragons eyes that I got from Robert. What do you think???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk5b41f1e728fef36f5a31117b19eb8e5b.jpg

The ones on the left have really long skirts with alternating green in them wich is nice, not too sure what they are but I like em.

You know after looking at them a little longer I think the ones on the left may be bumblebee zoas...And I say maybe.

Oh and the camera work is looking pretty good man, is this with that diopter lens?

The ones on the left have really long skirts with alternating green in them wich is nice, not too sure what they are but I like em.
You know after looking at them a little longer I think the ones on the left may be bumblebee zoas...And I say maybe.
Oh and the camera work is looking pretty good man, is this with that diopter lens?

Hmm I'll have to look up bumblebee and see how the coloration compares!
Thanks Bert! Actually I took that with just my stock len (18-55mm) set at about 55mm. The diopters were slightly distorting my pictures so I stopped using them. All the photos I posted were taken with my stock lens :)

Like that scan! Is that just under blues?

Nope! Under 16K setting on my radions. So a pretty white setting. All my photos have good amounts of white to show true colors. None of that all blue saturated crap around here!
The Acans really are that amazing! They are super bright and have excellent color. I'll have frags soon! Just waiting for them to heal up a little before I post up on here :)

2 minutes ago, Paratore said:

Nope! Under 16K setting on my radions. So a pretty white setting. All my photos have good amounts of white to show true colors. None of that all blue saturated crap around here!
The Acans really are that amazing! They are super bright and have excellent color. I'll have frags soon! Just waiting for them to heal up a little before I post up on here :)

Awesome!  My list just keeps getting longer!