Need help with an acan

YUP

Ok acan lovers what's going on with this frag. I have had it for months and it just doesn't want to grow or anything and now looks to be bleaching. I think I need to find it shade. Other green acan frag as u can see is a ok. As is my other ops corals etc. It is turning orange from red so I believe it's a light issue. 30ab8cd7931c393221ef379f60b65975.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Edited by YUP

Acan recovery is a very slow process, you are probably right about the lighting issue and alls you can do is move it to a not so intense area of the tank and feed it small foods when ts feeders tentacles come out. Fingers crossed for you man.

Thanks Robert, everything I gotz from you is doing great:) those at least are growing lol. Will snap some pics to show u when I can. It's just so strange that this bugger is a pain in the butt. The acan literally right next to it is happy. I believe that ywg in pic and all my other critters seem always be on it and crap too. I will try and find some shade for it but my tank isn't set up for shade. At least not where you want an acan.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk