Sign in to follow this  
Mt. Dreamer

Kent Marine Maxxima RO/DI System

Kent Marine Maxxima RO/DI System (believe its 60-65 gallons per day)

Gently used but in great shape!

Can't find manual, but most likely it could be downloaded from the internet. 

Picture shows what is included. No TFC Membrane, Carbon Block Pre-Filter, Micron Sediment Pre-Filter. 

Item is located in Sandy, Oregon 97055

No Shipping. 

Sold As-Is. No returns. Sale is Final. 

$50.00 OBO Cash only. 

00k0k_5hjMmW4ty4f_600x450.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By theDSBlack
      I have a 4 head frag of JF Rainbow Incinerator that I'm look to sell $30 per head = $120 or best offer . I'm also open to trades for coral.

• By Koswizzle
      How do you earn community reputation? I usually can't post items right away because I don't have enough can someone explain how to get more?
    • By marine depot
      Get a REEFER 525 for the price of a REEFER 450!
      A Special Spring Offer From Red Sea - Ends June 15!
      + See if you qualify to pay over 3, 6, 12, 18, or 24 months

• By marine depot
      Full View Aquariums: We Built 2 Nano Tanks -- WIN BOTH!
      Full View Aquariums: Win a Nano Reef or a Freshwater Planted Tank!

• By NateDawg
      Hi guys, just joined the PNWMAS a couple weeks ago. Wish I'd know about this two years ago... Anyway, I have my own kiln/forge and have been making ceramic frag plugs for quite a while now and was thinking about starting to sell them I would probably be selling around 50 or so standard plugs for around 10 ish dollars depending on color and size and such. My main point is that I was curious if anyone would be interested in buying them. I would need to have quite a few people interested or at least a big order being that it costs a lot to run a big kiln and for that price, I wouldn't be making really anything, but I enjoy making them and having a reason to play with mud and fire. So let me know if you'd be interested or not. Also let me know if this is the right place to post this or not haha.