Acro keeper

Tim

Im not able to make it to Tims tommorrow if this is still going on. Ill be working at TPA. If someone is attending, that will be traveling through salem, and would be willing to grab mine for me that would be most appreciated! :)

Edited by cerk1985

Im not able to make it to Tims tommorrow if this is still going on. Ill be working at TPA. If someone is attending, that will be traveling through salem, and would be willing to grab mine for me that would be most appreciated! :)

+1 for me too if someone could grab mine as well and bring it to salem

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Let's see.. that's three frags I could a picked up for others. I couldn't get verification if I was on the list so I made other plans instead. Would suck to show up and not have a spot. Sorry Jase..

No worries! If these are fresh cut frags I would prefer they sit a while so we can minimize die off, but it's not my grow out so I'll work with whatever everyone else can do.

I was there at 6:00 and no one answered the door then, or at 6:15, or at 6:30.

Wrong address???No one else came during that time.

Ken

Sorry Ken it took me longer to get home then I was expecting, I was hoping to show off the future LE rainbow Mille and as I will need some help from friends to babysit some of my favorites corals, well basically we put our house on the market and it got sold the second day and I have no choice but to tear down my tank for now, so any help I much appreciate.

Tim

It does look very nice and still has a lot of potential!! Sorry i couldnt make it today either :)

The Mille is not the grow out is just another I want to show and was hoping to see everyone and break the news that I got a another odd ball which I will of course have to make our club proud, reeffamers interested and he want to see how it developed in captivity, but with this kind of rare Mille there is no doubt