2015 Fantasy Football!

Having a receiver score -.40 and your #2 draft RB score .9 you'd expect to lose by more than. 1.6 or whatever. Leaving nearly 50 points on the bench didn't help LOL

Oh well all you have to do is make the top 8, I just wanted to do it undefeated BaaaaaHaaaaa-

At least I didn't get my [language filter] waxed-

Isaac your team sucked ;)

I am embracing the whipping boy status...every league needs one. I have no excuses, I really truly just stink at FF! And after 15 years of playing you'd think i'd get better! lol. nope. 

It does get me invited to copious amounts of leagues though....just saying.

It has only been 2 weeks........thing will get better.

Well done Jose! I think I got the beat down of the week lol and the Cowboys didn't even win????. And yet another qb goes down. I didn't even know Michael Vick was still around. I thought he was off drowning more puppies. Speaking of beat downs I hope he gets one next week. Sunday night football is gonna be so boring with the battle of the backups. I don't think Drew Brees will play. New Orleans just likes to be sneaky like the Patriots and not admit to a player being out.