Frank

2015 Fantasy Football!

The link was to join... Won't work now it will say all full.. If you have a Yahoo account look for sport and you will see fantasy football from there

ok thanks

I don't even know how the point system works. This is going to be like horse racing for me where there is all the data but I do better just picking the prettiest horse lol. ???? from what I can tell it seems rbs are the top picks that people make. Do you get more points for them? I assume yahoo will keep track of the points. Is there a short cheat sheet on how you get points?

You're better off choosing a couple good kickers in the early rounds

Hehehe

Sweet thanks for the help! Should I draft a punter too?????

Sweet thanks for the help! Should I draft a punter too?

My first year I should have asked for advise, not knowing WTH I was doing I did draft 2 kickers ( that is a position prone to injuries isn't it :), last year I drafted a player who was suspended for the season- total noob

• Like 1

Yeah I totally don't get a lot of this. I did a mock draft and got bored so I left but it looks like the program will select for you. :) 

Kim... If you want maybe give me a call I can walk you through some things. 503 969 2008

Thanks Frank I may take you up on that! :) Although Brad has been most helpful here!  :daz:

FYI Frank, u might want to cut the draft clock down from 1:45 per pick to 1 minute.  With that much time for each pick, the draft will end up taking all night.

Maybe go down to 1:30? I think a minute is pretty quick. Most picks happen fairly quick, but the worst is when the clock is running out and you're forced to take pick someone without thinking it through.

I say 1:30 this is my first draft also but do kind of know who I am after.

Are we meeting anywhere?

I can't meet on Saturday now I have to babysit.

We can all just come over to your place then :laugh:

Might be a little traumatizing on the youngins though.......

• Like 1

I cant make a meet up, stuck out of town for work. I am good with 1 minute, or whatever increment for picks. the shorter the better for me but that may not be the case for everyone else.