2015 Fantasy Football!

Hmmm

I guess finishing 1st and 2nd in the regular season doesn't mean shiite

My team of pigs don't look good-Fat Eddie, what disappointment-Good luck Kim

I play Jeff in the championship in the other league where he's a favorite.

Lol so if I'm understanding this correctly, it's you and I in the finals Brad? That's awesome! Looks like you are favored to win against me but you never know! Hmmm so first is 200 and second is 150? Do you want to make a deal now and just split the winnings. Make it 150 each? That would cover a light I just bought so I could donate it to a school. The fun of this would to just beat you in the finals anyway! I'm happy to have gotten this far as my first crack at fantasy football!

Oh and congrats everyone! This was a season full of injuries. Great play all year Marty and Jose sometimes luck (not the Andrew kind more of the Antonio Brown kind) just happens. 

Oh great! Either way were probably going to have to stare at a new signature all year of the newly crowned champion. Isaac's not bitter ;)

Hey that's a great idea! I'm just happy to have made it to the finals and beat out all of you men! Not bad for my first time at this! :):happy:

Brad may the best woman win!  :applause:

Just play it out..........this year sucked for me.......it did not matter what I did players went down and it was all over.........

I already made the deal to split the pot. So let me know if you need any funds for that TFT tank you are putting together! :D

There were an incredible amount of injuries this year. Honestly was it me or was the year just not as exciting it was the battle of the backups.  :unsure:   

Here's hoping for a healthy year next year for Tony Romo :fingerscrossed:

• Like 1

I know the games are not over yet but I don't stand a chance.... Congratulations Brad! :applause:  :applause:  :applause:  Great season! Glad I was up against you in the finals. Would have hoped for a closer match but my go to guys decided to go home! :laugh:

I'm glad we split the pot but to make it a little more interesting... I made a side wager with Brad and lost... Check out my new signature... :cussing:

I will keep it there until next Fantasy Football Season! :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 1

Hahahaha, up until next season is a little much, I've already taken screen shots so im good. The other league was more impressive, 1st place since week 1 and held that position and then took the championship their too which is pretty good for my low self esteem and lack of ego ;)

I'd especially like to relish 2 special games that I won, but I won't mention Rashaan or Jose's screen names.

This league was luck and timing my point totals reflect that but that doesn't matter now does it ;)

Peace

Edited by reefnjunkie
  • Like 1

Hahahaha, up until next season is a little much, I've already taken screen shots so im good. The other league was more impressive, 1st place since week 1 and held that position and then took the championship their too which is pretty good for my low self esteem and lack of ego ;)

I'd especially like to relish 2 special games that I won, but I won't mention Rashaan or Jose's screen names.

This league was luck and timing my point totals reflect that but that doesn't matter now does it ;)

Peace

Ha ha okay I will keep it up until the end of the year then! ????

Cry me a river......

Isnt that like running out the clock, taking a knee (thru 4 quarters)

Hahahaha

Sweat it out

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Either way works for me. Not likely Minnesota will be minus 20 and it saves me a complete arse beating! Oh and will you answer Frank please ? I know it's hard to see the other posts with your gigantic head getting in the way!????????