2015 Fantasy Football!

Still can't believe Brad made the comeback for the win against me. I was up on him by a lot until Larry Fitzgerald dropped 25 and then Rogers completed the comeback with almost 35 points on Monday night to beat me by 3.... Holdin' it down at the back of the pack 0-3.

I had faith, I just didn't want him to go off to bad since Scott had him and Cobb in the other league. Fortunately I was up 85 points going into Monday and with that league having a different scoring for QBs he came within 9 points-Rogers had a 47+ game there

I'm sure you'll be getting your first win this week, your playing Marty -BAAAMMM

Jose is going to be tough but there is lots a season left ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how I did it but I accidentally dropped Melvin Gordon as a RB from my roster LOL and the program won't let me pick him back up because it says I dropped him. How do I get him back. Beth did the same with Dez Bryant when she was trying to put him on the bench.

You cant as Jeff already picked him up off waivers........

• 2 weeks later...

THEN THERE WERE TWO..................... :laugh:

Looks like Isaac is going to crawl out of the basement today and I mean barely crawl :agree:

Looks like it is between me and Jeff for the last spot :D Not sure whats going on I just can not catch a break this year.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...