Thanks again PNWMAS

TheClark

Thanks Kim!  Yes the Clarkatoas live on.  Zoas faired best, even better than the palys that bleached out pretty hard.

The one above are actually red spackles, but it is easy to get em all mixed up :)

Here is some info on the red spackles, they have quite the lineage

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/33608-2pp-krakatoas-cousin-red-spackles/

Aww yes the red spackles. All the same morph. I saw those at Bret's and they are exactly the same as the Jason fox azz crack or something like that lol. Glad they survived. Zoas can survive a lot that's why I like them! :)

I hear ya...  They are exactly the same IMO as the JF, but the spackles have been around allot longer.

Surely an innocent mistake by JF, as it is hard to track down zoas and every few years they are 'rediscovered' it seems.  Sometimes every few months ;)

I would even say these have allot in common with the elusive Krakatoa as well!

Funny story... Participated in a charity auction on r2r  (Corals for Collin, ring a bell? :)  )

Met several people as a result of putting up a Clarkatoa for auction.  Including a fellow that has literally had the spackles that long.  Quite a score! 

Funny story... Participated in a charity auction on r2r  (Corals for Collin, ring a bell? :)  )

Met several people as a result of putting up a Clarkatoa for auction.  Including a fellow that has literally had the spackles that long.  Quite a score! 

Yes I do remember that auction. Thanks for contributing to such a good cause... 

Looking good my friend your going to make me want to get back in the zoa game lol.

Every tank should have a zoa island, right??!!

Lots of frags here to disperse as thank yous to people who watched over the surviving coral (you, Roy), and for trading for those who are willing to help with the rebuild!

Thank goodness the zoas made it, my trading fodder...

The porthole made it very easy to take top down pics in the frag tank, no more reflection from the light fixture. I used the macro lense inside of it, worked perfect.

Did anyone notice one of the eagle eyes is a siamese twin zoa?  Two - for - one?

145c6cc893d679ad3a408784956576ff.jpg