Pico Reef setup for sale

uhuru

Hey guys, I'm selling my 5g tank because I just bought a larger nano to replace it that I can run a sump and monster skimmer on. This includes:

- 5g CADlights tank (8mm glass, rounded corners, rounded edges, best quality 5g tank out there, has built in overflow) - unknown retail price since I already sold the lights that come with it

- CPR Aquafuge (small) - I modified the plumbing to take water from the overflow, this includes a new MJ900 pump that I just installed last week - retail $120 without the MJ900 - this fuge has some wear on it and it shows, but it still works great

- Tunze Nano DOC skimmer 9002 - hands down the best nano skimmer on the market right now, and fits perfectly in the CPR Aquafuge - retail over $135

**no lights are included**

My asking price: $135 picked up, so basically the tank and fuge are free if you buy the skimmer, which is only a couple months old (naughty)

pics of the setup can be seen here

For an additional $15 I'll throw in the light stand and ghetto halide pendant with 70/150w sockets and moonlight.

Oh and none of this stuff can actually be sold until I move everything over to the new tank of course.

Well all I really want is the CPR Aquafuge and the skimmer. Im gonna probably sell the rest separately. I just figured i would buy it all. Unless someone really wanted the tank and light setup we could work out a deal! :) Later Ryan