Blackice

Naughty or nice???

Very pretty..good luck..I tried a coral beauty and after a time of being good he went bad. Flames are a favorite of mine though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yeah there always risky but whatever it try's to pick at I can move to another tank. My reef tank keeps filling up with not so reef save fish I should just set up a FOWLR and get all those fish we love to hate lol

A very pretty fish. One of my favs. Just keep a close eye on it.

Yeah but the guy I got it from assured me the if it eats anything that they could replace it free of charge!!

So hard to resist!  What a nice one, good size and colors.

Too funny, I just finished QTing a small one, could not resist they are so darn beautiful.  Love seeing her wind through the rockwork, blazing fire red and orange.

Fish trap on the ready...

Plus side for FOWLR?  F don't rtn on you as much :)

I mean so what if it's secondary diet is coral polyps:) Good luck bro! The regals are just as delightful too! As are so so many angels!

Yeah but the guy I got it from assured me the if it eats anything that they could replace it free of charge!!

Ever tried catching a Flame angel?  :tongue:

My favorite thing about mine is the "peek-a-boo" games she likes to play, she's very smart and knows what's going on around her tank at all times. Mine also knows to not trust the trap!