Tank crash

The ReefBox

So good news comes...,,my new tank is ready and I'm picking it up tomorrow am and my sump will be done and ready for pick up Sunday! So let the healing begin lol

Good to hear Brian! So sorry to hear about the crash though, but we know you'll be back better then ever!

Well came down to heat. I belilive. With the ac on my tank was staying yo cold so I changed my heater setting. Well needless to say I think somehow that was the culprit. When I found the death in tank...it was 84 degrees for two days. So my thought is77-84 basically In the same day then holding at that temp for a couple days caused it.

I think we have all been there. My display is currently recovering from oxygen deprivation that occurred during a power outage that I was unaware of until the next morning. It's never fun but rebuilding and making things better is always fun. I am sure that there are a few frags that can be made to get you back up and rolling.

Thanks Garrett much appreciated!