Tank crash

The ReefBox

So sad news today. I wake up after being at work all night and find all my sps I moved to frag tank has rtn'd I have not figured out what happened yet........but I guess this will be a new start in every aspect of the term. Not what I was expecting at all but I'll be back and move on with the plan. Just bummed and not to mention the stench off all the dead coral. The missy is not happy

Sorry to hear about the tank crash. I don't even like to open threads like this. :sad:  Did you have any temperature extremes?

I know we will be seeing posts about the hot days coming up soon.

Time for a fresh start and trying maybe trying something different.

Yeah that's the only thing I can think of is the fish room door got closed and my missy forgot to open it I'll ck apex to see what my graph looks like. Secondly she just told me she cleaned windows with windex and cleaned dog pee off baseboards with 409.......so I don't know

Guest Bevo5

Man, that blows. I've had aquariums for 20+ years and I've never experienced something as finicky as SPS corals. They just get pissed and that's it.

Actually, they're a lot like Tropheus if any of you have ever had those - once one gets pissed and dies, they all die like dominoes.

Bright side - at least I'll be giving you some cash for the stand...you can buy up all sorts of new frags.

Man, that blows. I've had aquariums for 20+ years and I've never experienced something as finicky as SPS corals. They just get pissed and that's it.

Actually, they're a lot like Tropheus if any of you have ever had those - once one gets pissed and dies, they all die like dominoes.

Bright side - at least I'll be giving you some cash for the stand...you can buy up all sorts of new frags.

Lol! Not much I can do other than rebuild!! Just stay positive I'll find the upside in it I'm sure

[language filter]... I was hoping I wasn't gonna read the above.

Sucks man, I hate losing stuff, especially for no reason of your own.

Let me know when the tank is running, we'll get you popping again.

Thanks Chris much appreciated!! I'll come out of this swinging and better than before!

Oh no Brian ! I feel so bad  for you. Its nice to have so many friends that can get you stocked again. I still have a piece of the $500 efflo for you

Thanks Karen I'll take u up on that when I'm rolling again. I pick up new tank on Saturday. I'm not in a rush to get it up. This one will be set up exactly the way I want before any livestock goes in