75 gallon tanks for sale/trade

defigart

I have four of these. I bought them for a FW project that never got done and now won't get done.

They are painted blue on the outside bottom and outside back, the back is drilled for overflow with a bulkhead fitting.

Hoping for $75 each obo. Would appriciate equipment trades as well. I am just starting the setup stage of my first reef tank.

post-793-141867767117_thumb.jpg

What are you looking for in trade?

Right now anything but livestock. I have my tank, my stand, and my lights. I want to be fair in the trade, or at least make us both happy.

Was copper ever used in them?

Can't say 100% no, as I am not the original owner. The person who had them before me was a FW breeder, so I am fairly certian it hasn't been. I can say for sure it hasn't been in the last 3 years.

What size bulkhead are they drilled for?

I am not sure how they are measured but I have one of the correct size bulkheads and it connects to 3/4 PVC.

Thanks Ryan

Your welcome, and feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Do you happen to need a good skimmer. I would be willing to take the other two off of your hands if you want arange a trade. The skimmer I have is an RPS-1000 with only a few months of use made by Pacific Coast Imports. It worked excellent on my 90 and is rated for a 125. Let me know. I am looking at setting up a prop system in the near future and these would probably work great assuming they are in good condition.

Thanks,

Garrett

Dsoz,

I have a 100 plexi with side overflow and stand if you are interested. It is in another thread her in the classifieds.

Doran

I would like glass, and I was trying to go to about a 75g size. But thanks.

dsoz