New 90 gallon reef tank, new done this before

Hopefully I can get some great tips on how to run a successful tank

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hey There, welcome!

I love the internet and forums, they are great.  

In some ways though, I am still old fashioned and like a good book when getting started.  Back when I was a kid Axelrod and Innes were Fish Gods and I studied their books cover to cover.

It would be great to recommend a good starter book to you but none are coming to mind.

How about it PNWMAS?  Read a good starter reef book lately that you would recommend?  

Me, I am out of date, the books I read are having a hard time keeping up with the rapid changes in our hobby.

Well all the best to you on this adventure, it is a wonderful, rewarding and sometimes frustrating hobby! :)

Hey There, welcome!

I love the internet and forums, they are great.  

In some ways though, I am still old fashioned and like a good book when getting started.  Back when I was a kid Axelrod and Innes were Fish Gods and I studied their books cover to cover.

It would be great to recommend a good starter book to you but none are coming to mind.

How about it PNWMAS?  Read a good starter reef book lately that you would recommend?  

Me, I am out of date, the books I read are having a hard time keeping up with the rapid changes in our hobby.

Well all the best to you on this adventure, it is a wonderful, rewarding and sometimes frustrating hobby! :)

I am still need to learn to read.