How many people are going to the Hatfield Marine Science Center Behind-The-Scenes Tour?

JManrow

They did just release the new halibut quota and it will be open that Saturday... so expect all the boats... we launched our boat last halibut weekend Friday night at almost midnight and there was kind of a line lol

• Like 1

They did just release the new halibut quota and it will be open that Saturday... so expect all the boats... we launched our boat last halibut weekend Friday night at almost midnight and there was kind of a line lol

The BBQ/Potluck will be starting right after we finish the tours. We will be at Yaquina Beach State Park, right across the bridge, north of South beach Newport. I need to post some more maps. We will be waiting with the BBQ pits hot for that Halibut!! ;)

I still need to know if anyone is into the clam/oyster feed, like we had before. Does anyone have a big cooking pot and propane setup, like for deep frying turkeys?

Yes, I will be expecting to see all the new PNWMAS Officers and BOD at the July meeting! I just got an idea... How about we have a house meeting for this? We should check with Gil&Fin, and see if she is up to it!  :agree:

• Like 1