WTB- Tank

Paratore

Does anybody have a frag tank they would like to sell, or a hydroponics flood table? I am looking to set up a grow out tank and wanted to see if anyone on here might have one for sale before I was forced to buy a brand new one. 

I saw a different thread that you were looking for a system, is this a thread for a different sized tank? If it is what dimensions are you looking for? What applications are you using it for? Coral QT or sale\grow out? I know 40 breeders work good to hold corals but if you are just QTing you can go smaller and still do well with a small bioload.

I started a second thread because is couldn't seem to find my pervious one but of course I was able to find it right after I put this one up haha. The reason I need a grow out tank is a rather depressing reason actually, my land lord in corvallis is forcing me to take my tank down sometime this month. :sad: So here I am, wanting to continue the hobby of course so I decided to try and connect a grow out tank into my dads 180 display (or a stand alone system) so I could still keep coral and watch them grow to either trade with all of you guys or sell!  :)

I do not have any exact dimensions that I am looking for, I have a fairly large area to work with (the garage) so I'm open to all sizes. I was thinking of using a shallow tank for better light penetration/growth. For example I was thinking of using a 2'x 4' x 6" deep hydroponic flood table but I'm still trying to figure out if I want to go that route or find an actual tank to use. 

What do you have?

I think it is either a 2 foot by 2 foot or a 3 by 2, and I might have a 40 but I really need to check. The tub I know I have for sure but I may steer you for a 40. I will be on later tonight I and will take a measurement of the tub.

I have some extra hydro trays but they are 96x48's.  Hydro trays are tricky, you need to cover them and insulate the bottom or the temperature drops fast, You'll also need to plumb it into something else (you said your dad has a 180? Perfect!) or you will have temperature fluxuations.  You should be able to pick up a 48x24 tray for $35 from a decent grow store.

PM me if you need remote help on setup.  Here are a couple pics of the cover I cut for mine.

20141025_174719_zpsty26em4d.jpg

20141020_191421_zps39017c16.jpg

20140727_202330_zpsc528e8fa.jpg