Shout Out/Thank You to Jeff @ Cuttle Fish

drott

I wanted to give a huge thanks and shout out to Jeff at Cuttle Fish!  To many of you, this will come as no surprise, but Jeff is one the nicest and most generous individuals and business owners I have ever met.  I came into his shop a few weeks ago to investigate drilling a new tank for my high school biology classroom.  Jeff did one about a million times better and offered to donate a 105 DSA tank, stand and canopy.  He even delivered the tank and help hoof it into my classroom, it was a heavy beast.  I couldn't be more impressed, thankful, and ecstatic to get the tank going!  I'm going to get the tank up and running over the next few weeks and will post more pictures of its progress.  Link to tank picture

If you have not yet visited Cuttle Fish & Corals, please do so as you won't find a better shop and nicer owner.  If you have been to Cuttle Fish before, please continue to support such an outstanding local business.

• Like 7

I saw his post up on Facebook. I was wondering how that all happened. When I was helping out tanks for teachers Jeff has always been there when I needed something for one of the schools. Delivering the tank too goes above and beyond. He is definitely one of the good guys!

• Like 2