Pacific East Aquaculture Group Buy 2015

Just thinking it is time to give a chance to some of the other folks out there wanting to try out the Pacific East Aquaculture Sponsor. I had a couple shipments in the past, once when I tagged along with a friend and another time for myself, both were packed professionally and delivered the corals I saw in the pictures. 

There seems to be plenty of under $15 frags and over $15 frags not to mention a few categories of other interest.

So basically how it works is I am already going to snag something form the site and any one who want to tag onto the order is welcome to as it will help all those involved with shipping costs. The only catch is you would have to either roll out to my neck of the woods to collect the frags or we can exchange at a meeting. I have the means to make sure the corals are picked up, properly acclimated, and cared for until being grabbed by the other participants.

Let me know if any one is interested in snagging something awesome! And if you want to go in on something feel free to ask.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was thinking about placing the order here the beginning of next week this way there will still be some time to shop and see what you want. If it would be advantageous to do the order sooner I may be talked into it. I am flexable on payment for members I know, other than that paypal works as does cash.