Hello!

Smiles

Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently moved to WA from SoCal. I've been in and out of the reef hobby for many years now. I broke down a 34g cube to relocate and now I'm looking to upgrade since I have more space. Hopefully I can find a nice second hand cube here on the forum. Hoping to get set-up soon and start the fun part of buying frags. I'd like to run two tanks a new larger cube with SPS and my 34g cube as a LPS tank. anyway, any help or advice would be much appreciated. I need to find a not so local LFS since I'm now in the country

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I moved from Pasadena. I will be sure to post some pics of my old set-up as soon as I have time. I want to check out cuttlefish, it looks really good but I'm off Monday Tuesday and I think they might be closed those days. I saw that cube in the classifieds, that's a lot of h20 lol, 240 cube is probably my dream tank, I'm not big on acrylic though.

Thanks guys! I moved from Pasadena. I will be sure to post some pics of my old set-up as soon as I have time. I want to check out cuttlefish, it looks really good but I'm off Monday Tuesday and I think they might be closed those days. I saw that cube in the classifieds, that's a lot of h20 lol, 240 cube is probably my dream tank, I'm not big on acrylic though.

Yes Cuttlefish is closed on Monday and Tuesday. Great deal on that 240 gallon cube go big or go home! :) I hear you on acrylic. I definitely like the look of glass better. I haven't seen any glass cubes up here for sale but you can get a custom made one through Oceans by Design (based out of the Seattle area) and you also might want to check with Ocean in a Box which is in Vancouver.

• 2 weeks later...

*Welcome to PNWMAS, Smiles!*The Best advice you will get from anyone is to do your research.Read as much as you can before you start adding in all the fun stuff.Then have patience.We are fortunate to have good local fish stores as mentioned.Visit one or attend a meeting when you get a chance!Best of luck with your new aquarium!