BHS

I might get in contact with Pledosophy our current president or Jmanrow our soon to be president and maybe we can get something worked out for you. May I ask what kind of tank are you looking to setup such as tank size and livestock?

It's great that you're interested in the program!  There are a lot of very knowledgable and generous people on this forum and I am confident that we can help you get going.  My stepson is going to BHS next year and I would be happy to help anyway I can.

I did a little digging around and I understand that there used to be an application in the Tank for Teachers forum, but it doesn't look like it is there anymore.  The new officers and board members will be taking office on July 1, so you might want to wait until that happens. Will you be there in the summer? If not, we can pick this up in the fall.  In the meantime, it would be great to hear what you have in mind! 

It's great that you're interested in the program!  There are a lot of very knowledgable and generous people on this forum and I am confident that we can help you get going.  My stepson is going to BHS next year and I would be happy to help anyway I can.

I did a little digging around and I understand that there used to be an application in the Tank for Teachers forum, but it doesn't look like it is there anymore.  The new officers and board members will be taking office on July 1, so you might want to wait until that happens. Will you be there in the summer? If not, we can pick this up in the fall.  In the meantime, it would be great to hear what you have in mind! 

Keep in touch with Kim(Emerald525) She is the most familiar with the Tanks For Teachers program.

I will search my old files for the TFT Application. :)

I haven't been doing TFT since I took my tanks down almost 2 years ago. I am happy to help out though as this is a great program. Maybe Kevin or Andrew can chime in on the new process as it changed since Roger and Robbie were coordinators. :)

Chief can you find the application? It used to be on the site but probably just didn't get added back with the upgrade? Or did the application change too?

Edited by Emerald525

Good news! I found a couple of old filled-out  TFT Applications sent from teachers on PDF Files. We can go from there. I can work on making blank TFT Applications. I will be out of town tomorrow, but will get to working on this as soon as possible.

I also found color templates for printing out PNWMAS Membership cards. I know several people have been asking about that, and now we at least have that option. :) I also found a lot of old contacts I thought were lost. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Hi Buckinghamje. 

I have been running the Tanks for Teachers Program for the last year or so and would love to help you get things going. You can reach me directly at Kpfrenzel@yahoo.com

We have switched up the way the program works to directly fulfill teachers needs, and have found ways to provide brand new equipment as well as help with lesson plans. If your interested shoot me an email and I will help you through the process. 

John- the current TFT applications, curriculum, and lesson planning are found in the clubs drop box. Everything was rewritten in October 2014 with the input from several teachers and employees from PPS. The process has changed dramatically in the last year and the updated are cataloged in the clubs drop box. 

What is this club drop box you speak of?  :D  Where can this "drop box" be found...

Dropbox is the name of a cloud based file sharing program. All of the Admins, Officers, and BoD have access to the clubs dropbox, with a section of it being reserved only for Admin use (site back ups). 

Dropbox is a way for us to share things like word documents, spreadsheets, and applications off site so they can be worked on by the group collectively. 

Dropbox is the name of a cloud based file sharing program. All of the Admins, Officers, and BoD have access to the clubs dropbox, with a section of it being reserved only for Admin use (site back ups). 

Dropbox is a way for us to share things like word documents, spreadsheets, and applications off site so they can be worked on by the group collectively. 

Is it possible to have this in the public forum so that teachers can have ready access to the application and lesson plans? 

Hi Buckinghamje. 

I have been running the Tanks for Teachers Program for the last year or so and would love to help you get things going. You can reach me directly at Kpfrenzel@yahoo.com

We have switched up the way the program works to directly fulfill teachers needs, and have found ways to provide brand new equipment as well as help with lesson plans. If your interested shoot me an email and I will help you through the process. 

John- the current TFT applications, curriculum, and lesson planning are found in the clubs drop box. Everything was rewritten in October 2014 with the input from several teachers and employees from PPS. The process has changed dramatically in the last year and the updated are cataloged in the clubs drop box. 

We are still searching for the TFT info in the "Dropbox". Nothing found yet. Help us out on this. Have also looked under anything around October 2014

We are still searching for the TFT info in the "Dropbox". Nothing found yet. Help us out on this. Have also looked under anything around October 2014

Check with Jay, John. It probably is retrievable like the old TFT forums. It used to be in the TFT section of the forum. Probably was not added back like the forums with the upgrade.