Flipper algae scraper

kev311

I can't speak for the hard coralline algae as my tank is still new but works well for just general cleaning and it's fun the way it flips. I like it better than the old magnet cleaner I had because it has a better balance of the strength of the magnet and it doesn't float away as easily. I also didn't feel like I was gonna to lose a finger if I wasn't careful when I attached the 2 magnets together for storage lol!

if you love the flipper, wait until you try the tunze care magnets.

I used the flipper and it was great for my acrylic tank, but when I switched over to glass, I didn't like the metal blades cutting up the silicone. 

if you love the flipper, wait until you try the tunze care magnets.

I used the flipper and it was great for my acrylic tank, but when I switched over to glass, I didn't like the metal blades cutting up the silicone. 

I have heard good things about those as well. Tunze makes nice products.

I can't speak for the hard coralline algae as my tank is still new but works well for just general cleaning and it's fun the way it flips. I like it better than the old magnet cleaner I had because it has a better balance of the strength of the magnet and it doesn't float away as easily. I also didn't feel like I was gonna to lose a finger if I wasn't careful when I attached the 2 magnets together for storage lol!

Scrapes coraline with ease, much better than my Kent scraper