Emerald's IM Fusion 20 LPS dominated tank!

Emerald525

Looks good Kim!

I think that is what is getting me back into it I loved the Zoas........

Thanks Scott! I love them too! All the different colors and varieties! And you can pack them all together unlike the sticks! I just have to get them all glued down. My sand bed is packed lol!

Thanks Scott! I love them too! All the different colors and varieties! And you can pack them all together unlike the sticks! I just have to get them all glued down. My sand bed is packed lol!

Yep that is what I think also they don't fight one another.......

Stick fighting :applause:

Edited by spectra
  • Like 1

Nice! It's going to have so much color and diversity when it grows out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's what I'm hoping! That's why I'm trying to plan placement a little bit and getting as many different kinds now so they can all grow in together.

Well that's what I tell myself anyone. Really I'm just an addict lol!????

• 3 weeks later...

Spent some time on the tank this weekend and was able to move some frags around. Here is an updated shot. Beth chiseled me off a piece of that big beautiful yuma rock from Isaac! Thanks Beth for chiseling off a nice piece for me!

Also got some more nice zoas from MattV.  Matt's zoas always do great for me they open right up!

Got a cool showpiece of a plate from Cuttlefish today!

And finally found spots from all the zoas I got from Mr. Bret and Softy!

Karen your sympodium is doing well too! Robert the Magicians are looking great just not growing yet. Thanks again for all the tank warming gifts! You're so generous!

I'm loving my little 20 but really not much room for much more. Maybe a few acans and I was eyeing a nice goniopora that Jeff just got in! Save me a piece of that Jeff.

DSC04054.ARW_zpsfgxyilup.jpg

DSC04067.ARW_zpsnfnzuas1.jpg

DSC04066.ARW_zpsqxbhesmb.jpg

DSC04064.ARW_zpswo9xjayg.jpg

DSC04062.ARW_zpsoja3bytg.jpg

DSC04061.ARW_zpsmfjzrjgs.jpg

Looks good but I see a lot of bare spots still :D you can fit more.....

Ha ha Scott! I know it's been a while since you set up a tank BUT you do realize this stuff actually grows????? there is some room on the bed for some acans and chalices. I still have to get some from Bret that I had him hold for me.

• 3 weeks later...

As promised I am posting some updates. I got my final fish at CuttlefishandCorals last week. A gold dwarf moray eel and I love him! His name is Rex.

I was watching to my horror the next day as he got really close to the vortech   :wacko:. I had images of dwarf gold moray eel frags and pretty sure none of you would have bought them!  :ohmy: and as I rushed to the tank he quickly went through the overflow.  :doh: 

Had to pull out the mediabaskets and there he was hanging out... :dejection:  There was no way I was going to be able to net him so as I pondered how the heck I was going to get him out of there, Rex helped me out and just went back into the main tank himself!  :clap: 

I happened to have the DIY kit readily available. This is why I sometimes keep things that I don't use right away! And put mesh on the vortech, overflow and made a new cover that does not have the gaps in it like the stock lid. It also looks better than the stock lid because it does not have the white in it.

DSC04143.ARW_zpsqteqvepm.jpg

DSC04150.ARW_zpsvrk8bhng.jpg

And here is Rex next to the large zoas. In a small tank he is easy to find!  :thumbs: 

DSC04153.ARW_zpshbhsntul.jpg

DSC04155.ARW_zpsbct3mffo.jpg

DSC04161.ARW_zpszurryznj.jpg

Here's a full tank shot. I also added a few frags from Bret and Softy  Jason fox JackO'lantern , Incredible hulk, and bubblegum monster chalice

I also added 2 sps Red planet from Mandinga and Oregon blue tort

DSC04166.ARW_zps2qhucua0.jpg

• Like 1

No way!!! It's uograde time for me if we can readily get dwarf morays! That is so awesome

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jeff actually had him at his shop for a month he just hid so well that customers didn't know he was there. It was slow for them last Friday for a change so i was able to hang out for a while while they were feeding the fish and Jeff was talking about it. I wasn't going to get him because I was afraid he would crawl out of the tank but Jeff gave me a deal on him because he had been in the shop so long!