Emerald's IM Fusion 20 LPS dominated tank!

Emerald525

Looking good. The max spect looks like it has really narrow coverage over the 20. Anyways good luck will be following along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it does! Good eye. That's probably the biggest thing I don't like about it. I was used to t5 fixtures. Had I known I would have had my rock work more central. The positive is that I can have Lps including chalices up on top and they don't get bleached out. It's grown on me now though I'm just running out of room lol!

Yes it does! Good eye. That's probably the biggest thing I don't like about it. I was used to t5 fixtures. Had I known I would have had my rock work more central. The positive is that I can have Lps including chalices up on top and they don't get bleached out. It's grown on me now though I'm just running out of room lol!

For sure lol you can't really work with the 'whole' tank. Are you dosing at all? And what are you using for filtration?

For sure lol you can't really work with the 'whole' tank. Are you dosing at all? And what are you using for filtration?

No I have kept this simple just do a 4 gallon weekly water change with Red Sea coral pro and occasionally run chemipure or purigen when zoas look like they are closing up. I don't test at all right now and I just manually top off.

No I have kept this simple just do a 4 gallon weekly water change with Red Sea coral pro and occasionally run chemipure or purigen when zoas look like they are closing up. I don't test at all right now and I just manually top off.

I like the simplicity. The only other thing I have right now is an ATO. I have been thinking about getting a skimmer for better nutrient export. (I love my single SPS and am getting more this week don't want them to brown)

Yeah Bowen I love the simplicity however I don't get good color from my sps because you really do need to dose in some way to maintain them and get good color. My next tank I plan to have more sps and dose but I love how little I have to do.

Lol at Son! I know I'm going to have to get it fragged up! I wasn't kidding when I said I had no room!

I still can't get my Dsl to link up so here's a crappy cell phone pic.

image_zpssvevde2r.jpeg

Kim, I'm coming to steal that chalice you just picked up. It's been bad, I'm going to put a saw blade right between all the eyes, lol. Only question us.....how many pieces do you want it sushied into??

Not sure when the upgrade is Randall. I'm in no hurry! Saves me from buy on more.

I just got the chalice from Son. It's a tyree red one of the top 10 chalices in my opinion and Bret you can frag that up into a lot of little pieces like maybe 8 to 10!

The hammer colony is an Aussie. I got it from Jeff and yes it's more vibrant than most.

• Like 1

If I use my brin filter, it filters things like bad cell phone pics and LED lights, and WOW your tank looks amazing. I know, I have the same problem in my nano:(

I feel like if you got that sandbed cleaned up in the front, you would have potential epic looking central aquascape...kinda Bob Ross esque. Happy trees.

Edited by Mandinga
  • Like 1