Emerald's IM Fusion 20 LPS dominated tank!

Emerald525

New Additions: 

Thanks Robert aka Badxgillen for the following:

Duncan

Mary Janes

Nuclear winters

Sherbert

Magicians

Passion orange guava

Eagle eyes

Cerk:

Fire and Ice

Kknight:

Sympodium

Garrett the Premium Aquarium:

Clown Goby Franklin

I will put up pictures in a bit but wanted to get this logged in so I could thank the proper people. Thanks so much for all the zoas!

Edited by Emerald525

Let's get this party started! I like the rock structure you have going on...actually lots of little spots for different environment types.

Thanks Isaac ! Yes I was trying to make some shade spots for chalices down the road because the Maxspect spreads out to the entire tank. I haven't completely ruled out a few sps in the higher rock areas but we shall see!????

• 2 weeks later...

New Additions:

Stopped by Cuttlefish and corals! He has some great aussie corals! It's a good thing I only have a Nuvo. Rodrigo passed away.. not sure what happened but just stopped eating. Did not show signs of ick and the clown goby and Madeline are doing fine.  :sad:  Rest in peace Rodrigo... Madeline looked lonely so I picked up a blacker ice and Jeff gave me the sale price.

Madeline was thrilled and took to him right away! My experience with clownfish is you will know pretty quickly if they will pair up and Madeline started turning on her side saying welcome! :clap: 

DSC03869.ARW_zpsyowf2zkl.jpg

//s991.photobucket.com/user/Emerald525/media/Fusion%2020/DSC03877.ARW_zpswo8sjbzv.jpg.html]DSC03877.ARW_zpswo8sjbzv.jpg[/url]

He kind of looks like he is wearing a bandana to me! :)

DSC03873.ARW_zpsx6qxweau.jpg

Also got this nice Aussie hammer and ricordia!

DSC03884.ARW_zps38neiu1i.jpg

And this cool sand sifting snail... Can't remember the name.. butterscotch? Took the picture before it disappeared! :)

DSC03861.ARW_zpsog3kpyrc.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good! Sorry to hear about Rodrigo. :( I can't name my fish or they die within 48 hours. Its bad luck in my tank!

I thought it was a zoa tank but now I see all sorts of stuff in there. If there is anything I can contribute please let me know.

Looking good! Sorry to hear about Rodrigo. :( I can't name my fish or they die within 48 hours. Its bad luck in my tank!

I thought it was a zoa tank but now I see all sorts of stuff in there. If there is anything I can contribute please let me know.

Thanks Pete!  I guess zoa dominated would be the more correct term. :) THere's just too much cool stuff in the ocean to limit myself..:) Yeah not sure what happened with Rodrigo but Rodrigo part II is doing really well. I actually like that I got a black ice and blacker ice they kinda look like our pnwmas logo now! :)

Not sure if you have any zoas or softies but I am always looking for those. Actually maybe even consider sps down the road since yours are the low alk resistant strain ;)

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 1

New Additions:

Stopped by Cuttlefish and corals! He has some great aussie corals! It's a good thing I only have a Nuvo. Rodrigo passed away.. not sure what happened but just stopped eating. Did not show signs of ick and the clown goby and Madeline are doing fine.  :sad:  Rest in peace Rodrigo... Madeline looked lonely so I picked up a blacker ice and Jeff gave me the sale price.

Madeline was thrilled and took to him right away! My experience with clownfish is you will know pretty quickly if they will pair up and Madeline started turning on her side saying welcome! :clap: 

DSC03869.ARW_zpsyowf2zkl.jpg

//s991.photobucket.com/user/Emerald525/media/Fusion%2020/DSC03877.ARW_zpswo8sjbzv.jpg.html]DSC03877.ARW_zpswo8sjbzv.jpg[/url]

He kind of looks like he is wearing a bandana to me! :)

DSC03873.ARW_zpsx6qxweau.jpg

Also got this nice Aussie hammer and ricordia!

DSC03884.ARW_zps38neiu1i.jpg

And this cool sand sifting snail... Can't remember the name.. butterscotch? Took the picture before it disappeared! :)

DSC03861.ARW_zpsog3kpyrc.jpg

Great pics, what a fantastic tanks as expected from a seasoned pro.

Wanted to say, thanks for pointing out the females accepting behavior of laying on her side.

All my coral is out of the tank right now or dead.  The percula clowns are a tad distraught as they had tons of LPS to host before.  They are searching for a new home.  Anyways, just noticed the female laying on her side as the male approached.  I guess they are committed no matter what, model of a great relationship and commitment :) .  

Without your post I would not have picked up on that cool behavior.

Great pics, what a fantastic tanks as expected from a seasoned pro.

Wanted to say, thanks for pointing out the females accepting behavior of laying on her side.

All my coral is out of the tank right now or dead.  The percula clowns are a tad distraught as they had tons of LPS to host before.  They are searching for a new home.  Anyways, just noticed the female laying on her side as the male approached.  I guess they are committed no matter what, model of a great relationship and commitment :) .  

Without your post I would not have picked up on that cool behavior.

Thanks Jeremy. Sorry to hear about all your coral but glad to see you keeping a positive attitude.  Well it helps to have had a tank with about 14 clowinfish in it in the past. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Beth! Some of the chuckeys bride are going to you! Remember that frag? We got it when we went to that Seattle show from Gonzos corals.

Yes I remember them!!  Also there are a few in those pics I have never heard of.   But then again.... I was never good with names of them all.