May Meeting Frag Swap 2015

badxgillen

Don't break the chain still goes on, before and after Jeff mentioned it, it's that most people just share the love with no strings attached. Man that sounded a little funny.

I have a Yellow Porites,Larry Jackson Tricolor, and a Gumby Tortuosa out there on DBTC that has really brought some nice colored corals to many many peoples tanks. We can always start more threads with that in mind but I tend to trade or just give things away. Now that you mention it maybe we should start up at least a couple more Don't Break The Chain threads here soon, did they get lost during the data issue?.

Who wants some DBTC porites!

I would also love to jump on this DBTC when you start your thread for it! :) Might even have enough zoas for my own DBTC in a couple weeks :fingerscrossed:

Edited by Paratore

Who else is starting to feel that this forum is coming back to what I fell in love when I first came to Portland. Rock on.

I would agree-heck I even re-up'd membership which I didn't plan on doing

It's been a solid week since anyone started an argument over nothing.

No it hasn't

LMAO-JK

I would also love to jump on this DBTC when you start your thread for it! :) Might even have enough zoas for my own DBTC in a couple weeks :fingerscrossed:

I just started a DBTC thread for the porites and to qualify for one you will have to post up in "that" thread, and that will be the last one for a little while. It does not grow fast for me.

Who else is starting to feel that this forum is coming back to what I fell in love when I first came to Portland. Rock on.

Oh I am Rockin!

Care to sell a frag? I don't have much to trade yet. Building the inventory.

If I have an extra head or two when I frag Kims I will just get you one too, just for fun.

I was thinking the same thing. It's been a solid week since anyone started an argument over nothing.

Well I can' say that for myself, but at least they were civil arguments on my part.

Not to go off of topic too much but I just realized why some of you may not be able to see the new DBTC thread I just started...I put it in the members only threads so it may only appear to paid members. I originally did this so that the Paid member would have first dibs on the  coral availability but since you guys are all cool I will still be cutting you pieces off. Spreading the love over the north west.

I just started a DBTC thread for the porites and to qualify for one you will have to post up in "that" thread, and that will be the last one for a little while. It does not grow fast for me.

Oh I am Rockin!

If I have an extra head or two when I frag Kims I will just get you one too, just for fun.

Well I can' say that for myself, but at least they were civil arguments on my part.

You are the man! I've enjoyed the forum so much these days I will be renewing my membership tomorrow!

• Like 3

If any ones got fruit loops they want to trade I am after some of those too. :)

I just saw Mitrillion ahd some up fro grabs, maybe you have something he wants.

I must also say that the Westside rainbow tort, Joe the Coral, Cali Tort, and Upscales Microlados are no longer available.

Nice Shrooms there, I have a clown fish that used to think they were the rage until I got an anemone in the tank.

On another note it is getting pretty close to the meeting day and I was just wanting to get all my ducks"Frags"in a row.

I think I have most everyone who gave me a PM covered. There will be a good amount of exchanges going on I hope.

This is for Jackthereefer. 

DSCF2175_zpsugbumpg5.jpg

DSCF2400_zpsfisjiqln.jpg

I hope everyone is as excited about this meeting as I am!

I am off to Costco to load up on awesome food for the BBQ. We will have hotdogs, burgers, chips, soda, water, and condiments available. If you would like to bring a dessert or side dish please feel free to do so. Feel free to bring any vegetarian alternatives if you would like those grilled. The very talented Chef Dave will be manning the grill.

I will be running some awesome specials and a PNWMAS member raffle(no purchase necessary, you just have to be a member) for a $100 livestock credit, a $50 livestock credit, and 2x $25 livestock credits. The drawing will take place when the shop closes tomorrow and I will post with winners here. You must be a current member or sign up at the meeting to enter the drawing. Each member will get one raffle ticket. This raffle will be in addition to the club raffle so please remember to bring some extra $$ for the club raffle tickets.

I hope a bunch of you can make it. It is going to be a beautiful day filled with awesome reef chatter, a killer LED presentation, an amazing frag swap, good company, and delicious grub!

• Like 2

There are going to be corals just everywhere today, let the Coral Stock Exchanges commence.

b554fad8-6cb1-46fa-b917-66defa2d7c11_zps

I gotta get this stuff packed up and get this show on the road, it will be a long trip for some of us, I know Matt will have a 6+ hour drive today so he puts my 2ish to shame but I still gotta wrap up this thread...The clock is ticking.